Blue Monday (4 Viewers)

that wasn't hard to find.

but then youse are all talking about java. So its like, when I'm trying to skive from work, I have to read about stuff to do with work. Very uncool.

Yeah sorry about that. :eek:

moose, I was all set to forgive you cos its yer birthday and all

but now youse are all gangin up on me I'm just gonna take my ball and go home and leave youse have yer poxy java

and probably have a good cry too

exit 1

moose, I was all set to forgive you cos its yer birthday and all

but now youse are all gangin up on me I'm just gonna take my ball and go home and leave youse have yer poxy java

and probably have a good cry too

exit 1

I'm not ganging up on anyone; :confused:

You two are having a proper java geek out it seems;

I'm not ganging up on anyone; :confused:

You two are having a proper java geek out it seems;

23475014.jpg

super dextra just sent me this picture of herself. Says its one of her better ones

me, moose, flashback and scutter:
26sun1.650.jpg

the sad thing though is that I've met one of those in person.

oh, and he was asking for you SD. Said he wants to hear more about this garlic bread application you're working on. Says it could revolutionise the world. And something about you streamlining 'Hello World' so that it runs in a fraction of the time that it normally does.

I dunno. I'm just passing on Scotty-baby's message.

Man in work: (to me) “Alright?”
Me: “Ah yeah”
Him: “No you’re not, of course you’re fucking not, how can you be? It’s Tuesday, the worst fucking day of the week, fuck it. Fucking Tuesday, stupid”
Then he took a massive drag of his cigarette and stormed off. Amazing.

the sad thing though is that I've met one of those in person.

oh, and he was asking for you SD. Said he wants to hear more about this garlic bread application you're working on. Says it could revolutionise the world. And something about you streamlining 'Hello World' so that it runs in a fraction of the time that it normally does.

I dunno. I'm just passing on Scotty-baby's message.
i'm not passing on the secret of HllWrld!

The fact that it was called blue monday in the paper made me have a great day. something about everybody feeling poxy totally lifted my spirits. I was on fire in work today!Quality teaching all round. Happy Happy days. However I'm well on my way to expecting bastard tuesday.

well tuesday was quite the bastard as I was wrecked all day and seemed to be on my feet all day. I'm gonna hit the hay in a few minutes as soon as I put my little dog to bed!weary bastard tuesday.

pretty much the reason why I always go on holidays on my own. Way better fun.

yeah. i think i've proven my theory that holidays with the right people are much better than holidays alone, and holidays with the wrong people... much like anything else. i keep forgetting that i'm actually extremely sociable in the right context.

Ah, nuts! I was hoping you'd be able to say you had a GREAT time. I hope it was at least an okay time.

sorry darling. er, it's a beautiful city and i got to escape the people i was there with to hang out with one of my favourite friends and have dinner with spanish punks who seemed to be having a great conversation even if i could only pick out every 8th word?

tuesday's better. ms. carbide is resolute and proactive about this shit, as well as whining on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back