Blue Monday (2 Viewers)

Exactly the same here. I'm working on the assumption that, even though I'm not actively thinking about the essay topics, my subconscious mind is working away and I'll sit down tonight and rattle off a perfectly worded, well argued, essay on each subject, with all relevant quotes and references.

Even reading that I still can't get myself to accept how doomed I am.

oh wow, i've a bunch of crap due as well.
Not on wednesday but if I don't get it done by Wednesday I'll be pretty fucked.

WOW

I have pulled a muscle - or an entire group of them - in my back. I went to work for 30 mins, by which point I was whitefaced and felt like puking. now I am at home in bed. great!

christ, that's a similar roaring success to my day - thought i was recovered from stomach bug, cycled into college for first day of semester, and used up a whole day's worth of effort in the first half hour by trying not to faint and then having to go home. hope you're feeling better, kirstie!

i have the listless/isolated/unmotivated january blues pretty hardcore to an extent that i know it really begins with a 'd', not helped by the truly, truly stupid decision to organise (with others) a holiday with far too many people who spent the whole thing exceedingly drunk and doing stuff i had no interest in, a whole bunch of whom are now pissed off that i won't say i had a great time.

This will be VERY GOOD. me and stan did it a few months ago and had a deadly auld time, once you get over the uPVC windows and the lamps with fake wax on them. I would also go as far as to say, best spa I have ever been in - the therapists are amazing.

Ooh thanks :) Though I have to say I will never again book anything in the restaurant. They are giving us such a hard time over the whole thing I will avoid like the plague next time.

I just finished the essay I have that's due in for Friday. go me. Now I have to start the database project that's also due in for Friday. anybody want to normalise some tables for me? ugh.
also I have to read a case study on a blinds company and come up with insightful things to say about it for tomorrow morning. ugh.
however I did manage to make my monday morning lecture for the first time this year today. yay!
generally I'm in a great mood though cos I recorded some guest vocals with Altar of Plagues last night and it sounds like it's going to be deadly and I might be doing live stuff with them too yay yay yay. Neurosis & Jarboe watch out.

The fact that it was called blue monday in the paper made me have a great day. something about everybody feeling poxy totally lifted my spirits. I was on fire in work today!Quality teaching all round. Happy Happy days. However I'm well on my way to expecting bastard tuesday.

I have pulled a muscle - or an entire group of them - in my back. I went to work for 30 mins, by which point I was whitefaced and felt like puking. now I am at home in bed. great!

If you need a good physio, I highly recommend this place:
http://www.thephysiocompany.com/

Leigh is the chick I go to and she's exceedingly good at figuring out what's wrong and fixing stuff. If you aren't afraid of needles, she incorporates acupuncture into the treatment as well, which can be very helpful.

Hope you're feeling better, Dublin's Exclusive Krystle Nightclub.

If you need a good physio, I highly recommend this place:
http://www.thephysiocompany.com/

Leigh is the chick I go to and she's exceedingly good at figuring out what's wrong and fixing stuff. If you aren't afraid of needles, she incorporates acupuncture into the treatment as well, which can be very helpful.

Hope you're feeling better, Dublin's Exclusive Krystle Nightclub.

I am. it was just mooscular. origins muscle-easing gel (deep heat can go and shite, this cures all muscley ills), neurofen, bed and hot water bottle have cured me.

I just finished the essay I have that's due in for Friday. go me. Now I have to start the database project that's also due in for Friday. anybody want to normalise some tables for me? ugh.

I love normalising.
If only all things could be normalised. The world would be so much more accessible.

i have the listless/isolated/unmotivated january blues pretty hardcore to an extent that i know it really begins with a 'd', not helped by the truly, truly stupid decision to organise (with others) a holiday with far too many people who spent the whole thing exceedingly drunk and doing stuff i had no interest in, a whole bunch of whom are now pissed off that i won't say i had a great time.

pretty much the reason why I always go on holidays on my own. Way better fun.

chin up though. This shitty month is over in 9 more days. Then the real fun begins.

And I actually noticed a small stretch in the day yesterday. And its not so dark in the morning (at half 7 when I get up). Its a shit month, but at least the signs are there that things are on the up.

And friday is payday.......yayyyy!!!!!!.|..| And there are some good gigs on this weekend........double yayyyyy.|..|.|..|

Ah, nuts! I was hoping you'd be able to say you had a GREAT time. I hope it was at least an okay time.

The fact that it was called blue monday in the paper made me have a great day. something about everybody feeling poxy totally lifted my spirits. I was on fire in work today!Quality teaching all round. Happy Happy days. However I'm well on my way to expecting bastard tuesday.

tuesday is no fun. kept awake all night by a crying baby
all night

and sleep had started out so well, was in bed for ten and passed out straight away. then from 12 on, wide awake.
i hoping for a good wednesday, but i have today written off already

that wasn't hard to find.

but then youse are all talking about java. So its like, when I'm trying to skive from work, I have to read about stuff to do with work. Very uncool.
yeah my one college friend is not impressed either.
next on the list: PHP.

add me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back