Blue Monday (4 Viewers)

Me too. I have some scary maths programming to do for Wednesday but keep putting it off. I'm hoping it's all working itself out in my subconscious and will only take me five minutes to do when I eventually make a start on it.

This will proably not happen :(

Exactly the same here. I'm working on the assumption that, even though I'm not actively thinking about the essay topics, my subconscious mind is working away and I'll sit down tonight and rattle off a perfectly worded, well argued, essay on each subject, with all relevant quotes and references.

Even reading that I still can't get myself to accept how doomed I am.

I woke up freezing in a pool of sweat. The dangly bit in the back of my throat has fused with my tonsils and the area I have for swallowing is just barely the size of a 20 cent piece. I am also achy and bored. Blue Monday, indeed.

I handed in my notice today.

However I believe it more appropriate to let everyone know what my mood is through my status update on Facebook.

I'm only up and so far my day's been grand. I'm gonna get drunk Wednesday through Friday this week so I've even got something to look forward to. Now I'm gonna make myself a nice big cooked breakfast.

Don't worry, be happy. :)

I have pulled a muscle - or an entire group of them - in my back. I went to work for 30 mins, by which point I was whitefaced and felt like puking. now I am at home in bed. great!

I feel slightly better now. This is helped by the fact that my department is going to the Ritz tomorrow for a day of strategy meetings, then dinner in the Gordon Ramsay restaurant (where I plan on getting absolutely pissed) and then on Wednesday morning i am being treated to a lovely 2 hour spa treatment which my boss is paying for. So I guess I have a few things to look forward to. :rolleyes:

I feel slightly better now. This is helped by the fact that my department is going to the Ritz tomorrow for a day of strategy meetings, then dinner in the Gordon Ramsay restaurant (where I plan on getting absolutely pissed) and then on Wednesday morning i am being treated to a lovely 2 hour spa treatment which my boss is paying for. So I guess I have a few things to look forward to. :rolleyes:

This will be VERY GOOD. me and stan did it a few months ago and had a deadly auld time, once you get over the uPVC windows and the lamps with fake wax on them. I would also go as far as to say, best spa I have ever been in - the therapists are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back