bloody hell. (1 Viewer)

please elaborate....

freud.gif

WHat did i fucking tell you????

Shit day in work yesterday, straight home to studio; worked till 3 am, went to bed, up at 5 with baby cries, down at 6, meant to be up at seven, slept in, woke at 9.am, paniked,walked briskly as fuck to work (no bus route),chainsmoking the depression away, get in at 10,braced myself for fight with boss, discover he's not here, sigh, sit down and in the fucker comes:

Boss:"what are you doing here?"

Me:"Very funny.dont fuck with me; i'm sorry i'm late.

Boss: "I'm not. It's a Bank Holiday".

screaming%20zombie.jpg

Bear%20screaming.jpg

screaming.gif
20030218_120156_1.jpg

anger.jpg

r_tigers-fury.jpg

bath-fighting.jpg

armbar.gif

203.jpg

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Today, as i mentioned yesterday, can Fuck Off.

Anyone working today?

HitsLikeAGirl said:
WHat did i fucking tell you????

Shit day in work yesterday, straight home to studio; worked till 3 am, went to bed, up at 5 with baby cries, down at 6, meant to be up at seven, slept in, woke at 9.am, paniked,walked briskly as fuck to work (no bus route),chainsmoking the depression away, get in at 10,braced myself for fight with boss, discover he's not here, sigh, sit down and in the fucker comes:

Boss:"what are you doing here?"

Me:"Very funny.dont fuck with me; i'm sorry i'm late.

Boss: "I'm not. It's a Bank Holiday".

screaming%20zombie.jpg

Bear%20screaming.jpg

screaming.gif
20030218_120156_1.jpg

anger.jpg

r_tigers-fury.jpg

bath-fighting.jpg

armbar.gif

203.jpg

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Today, as i mentioned yesterday, can Fuck Off.

Anyone working today?
MONDAY IS A BANK HOLIDAY YA PLEB.... OF COURSE THERE'S FOLKS WOARKIN'........... WHILE LISTENING TO AC/DC
ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. It's Friday. Where, exactly is it a bank holiday?

Stop moaning, tuck in your vagina, and man up. Wait til your girl is waking you up at 5AM because she fell over and barfed on her boyfriend in the hall.

ICUH8N said:
Yes. It's Friday. Where, exactly is it a bank holiday?

Stop moaning, tuck in your vagina, and man up. Wait til your girl is waking you up at 5AM because she fell over and barfed on her boyfriend in the hall.

I love you man.
Sorry. Builders holiday. Texted that utter,utter cunt at 9.00 to say i was running late. Not even a reply. So tired. Bed so far away. Prospect of another lie-in so very, very far away. We're talking months here.

So i'm now sitting at a desk in a job i hate, on my day off,exhausted; and having to wait for my girl to arrive and use the internet.

I'm too young to be this bitter. Coco needs a happy daddy. I'm handing in my cunting notice this week. I'm too fucking talented for this shit.

Nice avatar btw.

Osama Van Halen said:
MONDAY IS A BANK HOLIDAY YA PLEB.... OF COURSE THERE'S FOLKS WOARKIN'........... WHILE LISTENING TO AC/DC
ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a baby dribbler in the post yesterday from a mate of tach's. Same ac/dc font.It has AB(lightning bolt)CD wriiten on it. I laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back