Blood Brothers - Crimes (1 Viewer)

xsteox said:
as good as the other two albums then?
i would put it on the same level as piano island. only listened to it once but it's quite different to the older stuff... vocals are totally off the wall. deadly stuff though

sc-sheepskin-seatcover.jpg

this album is fucking great. picked it up last week and have been listening to it since. anyone know if they will be touring it round these parts? highly unlikely methinks...

seanface said:
this album is fucking great. picked it up last week and have been listening to it since. anyone know if they will be touring it round these parts? highly unlikely methinks...
Just announced a tour on DIS. No dublin dates though....bah

i heard they're coming back to play the point next year..

Not sure why they would want to come back, seeing as there were about 3 paying customers when they played TBMC last year.

crimes is deadly, burn piano.. is deadly..

i'm a total newbie to the blood brothers.

Im listening to crimes right now its great stuff, Piano island was amazing and crimes is up there with it, its pretty simple the Blood Brothers are one of the best bands out there today.

Shep said:
Im listening to crimes right now its great stuff, Piano island was amazing and crimes is up there with it, its pretty simple the Blood Brothers are one of the best bands out there today.
thankyou!!! ive been saying that fir about two years and no one has agreed till now. they rule!

a lot of people have issues with the vocals, but he's one of my fave vocalists at the mo... like michael jackson on even more drugs!

...indeed. finally some like minded people who don't go "what the fuck is up with the singer" when u put the cd on. trash flavoured trash (track 2) is a a bit of a favourite at the mo.

Got it there the other day!

Fucking class.The lyrics(I find)are a little better that burn...

Music is better on Burn Piano Island,Burn tho.

yeah, music is a good bit different on crimes. some reviewer described 'em as camper than a row of tents. haha. anyhow, does anyone wanna copy of burn piano... or crimes in exchange for a copy of their earlier stuff? any time i find their early stuff i'm always to poor to buy it.

Rimbaud said:
I `ll copy some Suicide Note or JR Ewing for ya!Way better.

Or Crestfallen!!!
i keep hearing about that jr ewing crowd. heard the 'ride paranoia' album was meant to be good. similiar to blood bros or more straight up hardcore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back