Blink 182 Manchester tickets (1 Viewer)

x-tonic

I'm trying to get rid of 2 tickets for this show cos i bought them before they decided they would play over here the muppets. does anyone know of any english boards i could go to to sell them-looking for face value for tickets i hope.ta

Napalm said:

The legend that is blink-182 started way back in 1992, by Mark Hoppus (bass, vocals), Tom Delonge (guitar, vocals) and Scott Raynor (drums). Origionally just called blink, they were forced to change their name when an Irish techno band also called blink threatened to sue them. Although there are countless rumours of what the 182 stands for, ranging from the number of times certain words are said in movies to numbers that relate to where they live to the number of times that they have performed various sexual acts, the truth is that it is really just a number that they choose pretty much at random and thought sounded good.

Napalm said:
The legend that is blink-182 started way back in 1992, by Mark Hoppus (bass, vocals), Tom Delonge (guitar, vocals) and Scott Raynor (drums). Origionally just called blink, they were forced to change their name when an Irish techno band also called blink threatened to sue them. Although there are countless rumours of what the 182 stands for, ranging from the number of times certain words are said in movies to numbers that relate to where they live to the number of times that they have performed various sexual acts, the truth is that it is really just a number that they choose pretty much at random and thought sounded good.
blink are an indie band

Alan Remorse said:
"I'd rather be in the world's worst rock n roll band than the world's best punk band" - Joe Elliott
Well Joe, you got your wish

x-tonic said:
I'm trying to get rid of 2 tickets for this show cos i bought them before they decided they would play over here the muppets. does anyone know of any english boards i could go to to sell them-looking for face value for tickets i hope.ta
Did u have any luck selling the tickets, I have 6 for tonights gig

I have 6 blink 182 standing tickets for tonights gig at the M.E.N. I will meet who ever wants to buy 1 or all of the tickets out side the M.E.N. they are all face value £26 i will also give you my mobile number on reply.

Thanks

Chris pope

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back