BLENDERZ (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
Blenders. A magical tool in the kitchen. We picked one up on Saturday and it has made me happy.

Breadcrumbs are no longer accompanied by knuckle bleeding.
Soups are no longer a pie in the sky.
Tapenades, dips and sauces are like some kind of sexy doddle.

They are without a doubt my favourite kitchen implement.

A really good garlic crusher is next on the list.

Wormo said:
Blenders. A magical tool in the kitchen. We picked one up on Saturday and it has made me happy.

Breadcrumbs are no longer accompanied by knuckle bleeding.
Soups are no longer a pie in the sky.
Tapenades, dips and sauces are like some kind of sexy doddle.

They are without a doubt my favourite kitchen implement.

A really good garlic crusher is next on the list.

is it one of the hand held ones you just stick into the pot/container? theyre deadly. my flatmate bought a little electric coffee grinder there last week...

I have a hand one, that's pretty ok for basic things like breadcrumbs, pate etc. I don't have room for a big one, boo. Keep meaning to get an electric whisk but if I do, I'll make cakes. Then of course cake will have to be eaten, and stored on arse. So maybe not.

kirstie said:
I have a hand one, that's pretty ok for basic things like breadcrumbs, pate etc. I don't have room for a big one, boo. Keep meaning to get an electric whisk but if I do, I'll make cakes. Then of course cake will have to be eaten, and stored on arse. So maybe not.

if you like you can make them and ship them over to me - i dont mind.

It is one of them ones, but it also has a container with the whizzy blade a la proper food mixer mini, and a whisk attachment. Thankfully I don't know how to, or intend to try to make cakes.

Benders.jpg

Wormo said:

By "we" i really, really hope you mean you and your granny.

Unless it's going to be used as some manner of musical instrument?

Wormo said:
It is one of them ones, but it also has a container with the whizzy blade a la proper food mixer mini, and a whisk attachment. Thankfully I don't know how to, or intend to try to make cakes.

Sounds exactly like mine. I just rocked the entire world by blending me up a strawberry milkshake. Felt very masculine using a big blender for such a delicate drink. It's a gender bender blender.

Update: the gazpacho is lovely- for those who are curious:

I lashed in a can of tomatoes, 2 spring onions, 2 slice worth of breadcrumbs, half a cucumber, a red pepper, 2 garlic cloves, juice of half a lime, balsamic vinegar, teeny bit of stock, some chilli powder and other seasoning and blended it up good.. I intend to serve it ice cold with a basil garnish.

Wormo said:
Update: the gazpacho is lovely- for those who are curious:

I lashed in a can of tomatoes, 2 spring onions, 2 slice worth of breadcrumbs, half a cucumber, a red pepper, 2 garlic cloves, juice of half a lime, balsamic vinegar, teeny bit of stock, some chilli powder and other seasoning and blended it up good.. I intend to serve it ice cold with a basil garnish.

Not too acidic then? Last time I gazpacho I had heartburn for ages, it was like drinking a bloody mary. Pour some into your computer and pm it to me.

I've only tasted it. I'll do that breathing into my hands thing after dinner and if my own face starts melting I'll reconsider the recipe. I wonder would adding some sour cream help? Did it taste nice anyway?

Wormo said:
I've only tasted it. I'll do that breathing into my hands thing after dinner and if my own face starts melting I'll reconsider the recipe. I wonder would adding some sour cream help? Did it taste nice anyway?

I'm downloading a chocolate mojito at the moment, I'll get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back