Black Sun (Rest, Safe, Vomit Nest, First Blood Part II) CORK (1 Viewer)

Wölflinge

Website
www.vickylangan.com
Hi all,

I'm curating a new monthly weirdo music night called Black Sun in the Granary Theatre in Cork. We're launching it this May the 23rd.
More info will follow over next few weeks... Amazing line up confirmed for the launch.

mylius_9-1.jpg

Rest
Safe
Vomit Nest + Wölflinge
First Blood Part II

+Black Sun DJs Wölflinge + Paul Hegarty .|..|

I would very much like to organise a mail-art exhibition to go hand in hand with this night.

It'll be operating on the usual "no returns, no refusals" policy. The whole thing has landed on me quite suddenly, there isn't an awful lot of time with it. I sincerely want each of you reading this to know that I would be delighted if you'd submit something postcard-sized for the exhibition. Those overseas should do their best to mail me something by May 19th. That is 5 weeks from today. It should be rakes of time!!

The optional theme is 'resonance'. You may ignore that if you wish by all means, the theme is just there to help anyone who needs a focus. I would be thrilled to see this happen so do take the time to post something small my way in time for this.

The postal address is:

Black Sun mail art ,
The Granary
Mardyke
Cork
Ireland

my email address is:
high.infidelity(at)gmail.com

Please reply to let me know that you are interested!
I will try to document everything as best as I can. Be sure to email me so I include you on mailing list for this show. And finally, be sure to pass this on to any friends who may be interested.

I would very much like to organise a mail-art exhibition to go hand in hand with this night.

It'll be operating on the usual "no returns, no refusals" policy. The whole thing has landed on me quite suddenly, there isn't an awful lot of time with it. I sincerely want each of you reading this to know that I would be delighted if you'd submit something postcard-sized for the exhibition. Those overseas should do their best to mail me something by May 19th. That is 5 weeks from today. It should be rakes of time!!

The optional theme is 'resonance'. You may ignore that if you wish by all means, the theme is just there to help anyone who needs a focus. I would be thrilled to see this happen so do take the time to post something small my way in time for this.

The postal address is:

Black Sun mail art ,
The Granary
Mardyke
Cork
Ireland

my email address is:
high.infidelity(at)gmail.com

Please reply to let me know that you are interested!
I will try to document everything as best as I can. Be sure to email me so I include you on mailing list for this show. And finally, be sure to pass this on or bring to the attention to any friends who may be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back