Black Sabbath in Belfast (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
This was really great. Ozzy was a bit doddery but in decent voice. Tony and Geezer were excellent. Geezer looked and played like a 30 yr old. Even the Ken on drums was good. Sound was brilliant. On early, off early, good length set. Fantastic night. Delighted to hear Into The Void. Best song of the night was NIB.

I wasn't able to go,but I watched a few videos on youtube,and honestly don't think I could have lasted a whole gig of Ozzy's vocals.

It was a great gig. Delighted i got to see them live. I never thought i'd ever get to see them do Fairies Wear Boots live. Starting on war pigs was also amazing.

Ozzy was a bit doddery all right but his vocals were much better than any of the youtube clips i've seen. Maybe it was a cash of having to be there. Him singing the guitar riff for iron man ruined it for me, but everything else was great, even Paranoid which i wouldn't be the biggest fan of.

The Early start, early finish was a bonus. Was back home by 12:30.

I only caught half of the last song for Uncle Acid and though it was a bit meh, but they were great in the Academy 2 last night. The sound was good an loud. It's a while since i was at a gig you could feel the bass like that.

I didn't think too much of what I heard of the Uncle Acid lp.

It's odd how people keep saying Ozzy's voice was pretty good at ...(whatever gig they were at),But then watching a video he's terrible. It must be the sense of occasion or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back