BLACK EYES (dischord records) // ESTEL // The KILLING SPREE (belfast) - Fri 12th Dec (2 Viewers)

Re: BLACK EYES (dischord records) // ESTEL // The KILLING SPREE (belfast) - Fri 12th

Cormcolash said:
If its Depeche Mode electronica I will like it.

Is the guy from Lurgan called Niall?
nope, hes called ciaran.

Re: BLACK EYES (dischord records) // ESTEL // The KILLING SPREE (belfast) - Fri 12th

He was so rough looking. I just wanted to bring him home for a shower, a cup of tea and a blowjob. I love roguish men with a glint of danger in their glazed eyes. I can change him.

the killing spree.com has been totally redesigned. hope you all like my moustache and the excellent photos from the last night in giros.

if anyone has pics of us from dublin or warzonefest or any other time, please let me know if we can stick em on the site.
thanks

the strange guy said:
He was so rough looking. I just wanted to bring him home for a shower, a cup of tea and a blowjob. I love roguish men with a glint of danger in their glazed eyes. I can change him.
personally I prefer him pre-Violator, in fact he looks better in anything from Speak and Spell up to Music for the Masses than he ever did circa Songs of Faith and Devotion - he did scrub-up pretty well for ultra and exciter though.

pity his voice is shite now - especially on one night in paris

trev, or anyone else for that matter - anyone driving from cork to the limerick gig? and back again at some point, preferably. it's a horrible journey to train hop and i can't afford the bus.

treelo said:
trev, or anyone else for that matter - anyone driving from cork to the limerick gig? and back again at some point, preferably. it's a horrible journey to train hop and i can't afford the bus.
i'm in limerick already so a small stroll up from work to the high stool for me.
albert amc mentioned he hopes/heard sopme cork heads are coming up for it.
leo is thinking about it. i think dave weevil/waiting room is coming up. maybe some of the my remorse ppl? or the rest lads?

your best bet is to start a thread looking for a lift on this board and over on the general board.

bump..

blackeyes3.jpg

blackeyes4.jpg

blackeyes5.jpg

check out the beard in the second photo
must be having a competition with your man from lungfish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back