Black Cougar Shock Unit in Ireland, and question! (1 Viewer)

Monk Dave

Hi folks,

I'm leaving on tour with BLACK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT in a few weeks around the UK, then over to N. Ireland / Ireland for the following dates :

05 | Oct | 2005
UK - Belfast, The Pavillion

06 | Oct | 2005
Eire - Dublin, Voodoo Lounge

07 | Oct | 2005
Eire - Galway, Richardsons

The 7th is not confirmed yet, but regardless of that we have a ferry to Wales from Rosslare at 9am on Saturday, 8th October. There will be four band members and myself. I was wondering, is there anyone in the Rosslare area that could put us up on the Friday night? I think there's way less of a chance of us missing it if we don't try and drive hundreds of miles on the morning we're supposed to get it, so would definitely be into going there straight from the last gig...

If this isn't an option (ie. no one lives there or whatever!) does anyone know of a cheap Travelodge type place anywhere near the Ferry Port? Any info is great!

Cheers, Dave!

PS. we added a FORMER CELL MATES radio player to the front of our website if you want to hear some new tracks from them (w/ Frankie Stubbs on "Inhaler")... album out Sept 5th.

http://www.thenewestindustry.com

hi, we live about 45 /55 mins from rosslare, vegan slap up on late night arrival and early morn breakfast and bit off a sess no probs

That sounds almost too good to be true, thanks! I'll keep you posted on any problems we might have. Hopefully the last gig will be finalised soon.

Cheers, Dave!

Monk Dave said:
That sounds almost too good to be true, thanks! I'll keep you posted on any problems we might have. Hopefully the last gig will be finalised soon.

Cheers, Dave!

Of course it's too good to be true, he didn't mention he looks like this:

mortiis.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back