bizzare things you do in your sleep (2 Viewers)

i have, on a number of occasions, gone to bed drunk and gotten up in the night and sleep-walked into some other room to go for a piss in the corner. this usually happens if i'm in someone else's house, which is OK (sort of) in my folks' or my sister's place but has caused embarrassment on occasion. one that really sticks out was in my friends house when i wandered into his dad's room and went for a piss in the clothes basket.

still, not as bad as a mate of mine who got up one night after going to sleep drunk and proceeded to climb out of his 1st floor bedroom window. he woke up when he hit the ground (concrete) and was in hospital for about 3 months afterwards. he was lucky in that he almost broke his back in the fall. he had to get pins in his foot and was in a cast for 6 months.

Lately i have been waking at 5am filled with rage.
It takes me ages to calm down.

is it the baby? wait til its a teenager!

i have, on a number of occasions, gone to bed drunk and gotten up in the night and sleep-walked into some other room to go for a piss in the corner. this usually happens if i'm in someone else's house, which is OK (sort of) in my folks' or my sister's place but has caused embarrassment on occasion. one that really sticks out was in my friends house when i wandered into his dad's room and went for a piss in the clothes basket.

still, not as bad as a mate of mine who got up one night after going to sleep drunk and proceeded to climb out of his 1st floor bedroom window. he woke up when he hit the ground (concrete) and was in hospital for about 3 months afterwards. he was lucky in that he almost broke his back in the fall. he had to get pins in his foot and was in a cast for 6 months.

jayzis! sleep can be very dangerous. i sometimes worry that my running in my sleep will end badly or that i'll pull boxes and shit down on myself thinking that im climbing a ladder or something

is it the baby? wait til its a teenager!

jayzis! sleep can be very dangerous. i sometimes worry that my running in my sleep will end badly or that i'll pull boxes and shit down on myself thinking that im climbing a ladder or something
my mate uesd to wake up running head first into his pillow. wierdo

When I was doing my leaving I was mad stressed and was sleep walking constantly. One night I was standing on the landing, hanging over the banisters looking at my mam who was on the phone in the hall below eyes wide open asking if "she had said all her hail mary's". My mam was suitably terrifed and started screaming for my dad to do something. In the end they said I just turned around and went back to bed and I don't remember a thing about it. good times.

When I was doing my leaving I was mad stressed and was sleep walking constantly. One night I was standing on the landing, hanging over the banisters looking at my mam who was on the phone in the hall below eyes wide open asking if "she had said all her hail mary's". My mam was suitably terrifed and started screaming for my dad to do something. In the end they said I just turned around and went back to bed and I don't remember a thing about it. good times.
xscarfac.JPG

sleep sex is my fav.

:eek: I do this too. I admitted it in another thumped thread. You wake up, and there is some young one going hell for leather... on you/around you/under you etc.

And you're sort of hellooooo, do you ehhh come here often? (A few steps behind like, but very willing to make up for lost time.)

Was there any... accidents so to speak? It sort of (ie did) occur with a girl it might not have been totally ethical with (ie mates gf).
Hnngg.. hmm? *smack* *smack* <open eyes> hold on... what the fuhh..OH JESUS FUCK

Poor form though all the same.
He married her in the end like. No harm done.

I might be a bad person.

My mate got up, walked about in the room (in a Hostel in Doolin), banged off a few things, climbed up on top of a bung bed, and pissed down the wall, splattering the lad in the bunk below, fast asleep.

(I think the same lad had got someone puke on him in bed previously "for not shutting the fuck up", ie "shuddup the fuck your pissing me off... SHUDDDUP.. fucking BLEEEEEHHHHH". Your man doing the puking wasnt asleep though. He was awake, and thought he needed to be taught a lesson.)

i have another friend who went to Santa Ponsa with some mates when they were 18 or so and they got pally with these group of girls. anyway, he falls asleep on their couch when a few of them are still up drinkin in the sitting room and he starts crackin one off in his sleep.
he awoke mid way pretty embarrassed.
hay dah!

i once sleptwalked, in the nip, into my girlfriend's roommates bed. she (the roommate) woke me up and lead me back to the right room. we had a good old laugh about it a few days later.

Last night I had a dream that egg was running in a marathon and knocked over to my flat. When I went into my bedroom he was lying in my bed watching TV.

I've only ever met egg once or twice before at gigs we both played.

When I was very depressed a few years ago I only had four numbers in my phone book and would turn off my phone before I went to sleep because I convinced myself that i'd been ringing people in my sleep. Thats probaly the most paranoid i've ever been.

I think its pretty funny now though!

I don't sleep walk but I did have an entire nights dreams to do with Sigur Ros last night. Bizzare. They were playing in a huge hotel down in Killarney and tickets were [SIZE=-1]€[/SIZE]150,000. They were also recording in an abandoned house near me.

I don't sleep walk but I did have an entire nights dreams to do with Sigur Ros last night. Bizzare. They were playing in a huge hotel down in Killarney and tickets were [SIZE=-1]€[/SIZE]150,000. They were also recording in an abandoned house near me.
That's even lamer than my dream about Pete Steele asking me to join Type-o-Negative the other night.

did you actually get to see them play in the dream? im always dreaming about going to see pink floyd but for one reason or another i never see the performance

Townes Van Zandt has a story about passing out in Guy Clarks place and dreaming he was a folk singer and getting up and playing some song in it's entrity, then he woke up and wrote the entire thing down in one go, chords and all. Deadly.

Townes_Van_Zandt.jpg

i once sleptwalked, in the nip, into my girlfriend's roommates bed. she (the roommate) woke me up and lead me back to the right room. we had a good old laugh about it a few days later.

I used to live with a lad who would do that all the time, well, he would walk into the room, and I would tell him to fuck off, and he would stand there for a while, (in the nip, obviously) and then fuck off.

It happened the first time this girl I was with was sleeping over too. Awkward. Simultaneously explaining to two people, one of whom is asleep, why there should not be a naked guy in your room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back