bizzare things you do in your sleep (3 Viewers)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
at about 6am I sort of not really woke up, picked up my phone and started to save a number into the phonebook

ChriD Hand

I think, it would seem decided not to bother and just saved what I had and went back to sleep... I only remembered this on the bus this morning and checked my phone half expecting nothing to be there... and lo there it was, Mr ChriD Hand

what am I trying to tell myself?

hahahaha thats a funny one alright

I think the most bizarre thing I've done of late is piss myself due to too much alcohol but don't ever remember doing anything like that

i woke up one morning recently and found that i had taken some boxes off a shelf and put them on the floor and also pulled a load of cds off the shelf onto the floor. i think i had a vague recollection of doing it but thought i was doing something else altogether. every night i wake up in a mild panic after about an hour of sleep and i used to often jump out of bed and turn on the light or run around the house but these days i mostly just wake up and go back to sleep. in the past once i got used to waking up and started relaxing about it my mind would up the stakes a bit and make the nightmares nastier so i'd freak out again. should start happening again soon i'd say

I once woke up convinced a 'knacker' was standing over me, I lept out of bed screaming my head off and fell across the room to turn the light by which point one of my housemates was there. He was pretty unimpressed when I told him it was just a dream.

Also one time a housemate was trying to wake me and I totally freaked out and was convinced I was being attacked and was all weirded out

Should be noted both these occasions were in the midst of faily heavy dope smoking binges

I've had a cold the last few days so I took sudafed just before I went to bed last night. Last night I dreamt that Adolf Hitler kept throwing cups of piss on me, in the same dream I also dreamt that I was being chased by two talking horses and E.T was some hardline, uncompromising army general. All this was taking place at some massive family fair / festival. When I woke up I could remember the smell so vividly.

i knew a guy who was prone to sleep walking and a drummer and used to get up, sit on his bed and air drum for 5-10 minutes in the dark before going back to sleep again. he only found out when his mam saw him and freaked out.

i havent slept-walked since i was a child (and when i did that involved peeing in a lift) and ive sadly never put weird names and numbers in my phone.

my best friend got up once though, had a cold shower, put shampoo all in her hair, then got out and got back into bed wihtout washing any of it off or drying herself off. she was really disturbed the next day.

at about 6am I sort of not really woke up, picked up my phone and started to save a number into the phonebook

ChriD Hand

I think, it would seem decided not to bother and just saved what I had and went back to sleep... I only remembered this on the bus this morning and checked my phone half expecting nothing to be there... and lo there it was, Mr ChriD Hand

what am I trying to tell myself?

you're telling yourself to repent and accept your lord and savoir jesus christ.

A couple of years ago, I was staying in my friends' folks' house and woke up in the morning wearing a t-shirt and tracksuit trousers. I was very groggy so I didn't really notice at first, but after a while it occurred on me that I was not wearing anything going to bed, and didn't remember putting these clothes on at all.

I was telling this to my friends in the morning, and next thing their mother came in. She had heard a noise at about 4 AM and gotten up only to see me sleepwalking, completely starkers. I had gone into the kitchen and was trying to get out the top window. She didn't want to wake me up so she just waited a while and I went back to bed. I presume I put on the clothes
when I went back in the room. Needless to say everyone thought this was very funny, especially the guys' mother.

I once woke up convinced a 'knacker' was standing over me, I lept out of bed screaming my head off and fell across the room to turn the light by which point one of my housemates was there. He was pretty unimpressed when I told him it was just a dream.

Also one time a housemate was trying to wake me and I totally freaked out and was convinced I was being attacked and was all weirded out

Should be noted both these occasions were in the midst of faily heavy dope smoking binges

I was in a friend's house one night and walked into someone's bedroom thinking it was the toilet. The bloke in bed (one of the eirecore lot) thought I was a vampire from Salem's Lot and had a complete sevener, screaming like a girl and scrambling into the corner with the sheets pulled around him.

My friend's ex would sleepwalk and she caught him pissing in his roommate's (in the dorms) wardrobe. Apparently earlier his roommate was complaining about his whites not staying white...then he found out why. A few years later, they shared a loft apartment and she caught him pissing off the ledge down on to the living room floor. I suppose he was at least nice enough to get up out of bed before pissing all over the place. Yuck, all the same.

i woke up one night years ago to go to the jacks and i think i must have fallen asleep again on the way because the next thing i remember is standing in my parents room and them sitting up asking me what i was doing and sounding alarmed. i dont think i did anything embarrassing though, i didnt piss on the floor anyway

Oh here's a funny one - a guy I lived with who's a drummer used to have his snare on its stand in his bedroom to mess around with. One night he drank a load of vodka, which he wasn't used to. In the middle of the night, he woke up and for some reason thought his snare was a toilet and took a shit on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back