biys and their trying to get a blow job routine (1 Viewer)

suck this
nyrooster.jpg

you should try it the next time a girl sits beside you on the bus

when it goes wrong it can get nasty and theirs screaming and accusations and everyones crying and late for work....

but when it goes right... :)

thats like the frankie howard theory. there was a programme on over the christmas about the history of light entertainment in the uk. anyhoo, apparently frankie howard used to invite up and coming young comedy writers into his dressing room and, to cut a long story short, place their hands on his privates in the hope of getting satisfaction. he said that nine times out of ten the unsuspecting youngfella would recoil in horror but in the case of the one who didnt, it was worth the effort.

i like those odds.

I think we need a new technique. One that works would be good.

Or else we forget about the whole alpha male macho thing and start giving each other blowjobs. Makes sense to me. Who's first?

thats like the frankie howard theory. there was a programme on over the christmas about the history of light entertainment in the uk. anyhoo, apparently frankie howard used to invite up and coming young comedy writers into his dressing room and, to cut a long story short, place their hands on his privates in the hope of getting satisfaction. he said that nine times out of ten the unsuspecting youngfella would recoil in horror but in the case of the one who didnt, it was worth the effort.

i like those odds.

frankie-howard.jpg

ouh no, surely not!!

that light entertainment show was quality, although how bernard manning fitted in i dont know!

edit: to the topic in hand. being lovely has worked for me. word!

i like those odds.

Haha yeah i saw that. I kinda felt sorry for him having to resort to such desperate and humiliating measures for his jollies.

yes, 'give and ye shall receive' as it says in the bible.
either that or the old 'hot...hot...colder...hotter' when you're getting a few smooches on the body region.

surely it's better to get one because the girl wants to, rather than is forced?! Or is it just 'the end justifies the means?'.

God, being single these days is a bloody minefield! I mean, bj etiquette, eek.

i agree. the sexiest thing is when someone wants to do it for you.

anyway, if you're really into each other then you'd be doing it all the time for the buzz.

I know the thread title is most likely a typo, but part of me wants to believe that "BIY" is a fancy new acronym for Blow It Yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back