bitching and gossiping in the workplace. (1 Viewer)

rampz

i cant stand it. makes me feel very uncomfortable and paranoid. theres a culture of it where i work. it was particularly prevalent today. booooo. one day i will have a job where none of this kind of shit goes on.

i cant stand it. makes me feel very uncomfortable and paranoid. theres a culture of it where i work. it was particularly prevalent today. booooo. one day i will have a job where none of this kind of shit goes on.

Word. Nothing like when i walk into my office and my boss had CLEARLY been bitching about me.

She stares, she stops. Cunt.

One of my friends works in a laydeez-only environment where, apparently, most of the women spend all day comparing chest-sizes and commenting on who has "yewege" boobs and who has "nuttin' at all".

She's losing her mind.

You will never find a job without any bitching. Best to accept that now.

Some of you will write now and say "Wilbert, you're wrong. Nobody bitches where I work."

Well, I have news for those people. They do bitch. About you!

You will never find a job without any bitching. Best to accept that now.

Some of you will write now and say "Wilbert, you're wrong. Nobody bitches where I work."

Well, I have news for those people. They do bitch. About you!
actually, they bitch about you.

if you think your boss is bitching give her the shites and suggest to someone ( someone youn know will tell her) that you feel you are being bullied in work and that you may have to report it.hahahahahaha then see what she says?

Seriously though, a former boss of mine used to bitch about people all the time. It made work a complete nightmare. She would select someone (for the most minor reasons) and set about transmitting her ire in any way she could. Occasionally, she even organised drinks and set about making sure that her victim of the week wouldn't find out, insisting that everyone else sneak out of the office and meet at an arranged location. All this in a company of five people. I hope that bitch dies roaring.

If it's really serious you should definitely do something about it. No one should have to work in that kind of environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back