bitches of thumped (1 Viewer)

now now people, this thread was supposed to be about HEELS and FANCY FOOTWEAR, not bleedin trainers.

Cheryl - I saw those shoes in Topshop, yum.

Ninewest is currently chock full of absolutely kirstie-tastic footwear at the moment, there is this pair of navy and white wedges THAT WILL BE MINE.

kirstie said:
now now people, this thread was supposed to be about HEELS and FANCY FOOTWEAR, not bleedin trainers.

Cheryl - I saw those shoes in Topshop, yum.

Ninewest is currently chock full of absolutely kirstie-tastic footwear at the moment, there is this pair of navy and white wedges THAT WILL BE MINE.

what heels mean to you trainers mean to me
did u almost purchase them too? very very cute.

note to self: must first start wearing shoes already in my collection before buying new ones

No - I can't wear flats!

cheryl said:
what heels mean to you trainers mean to me
did u almost purchase them too? very very cute.

note to self: must first start wearing shoes already in my collection before buying new ones

I got some new shoes there, the yesterday. turns out i have novelty clown feet tho. well, i already knew that, but the amount of shoes i couldn't even get my foot into.. well, what can i tell ya? it's a nation of small cocked men, quite cleary. i tried on these prada ones what cost 380 euro. i'd fuck me, i thought to myself. but sadly, i just couldn't get drunk enough.

This makes me some kind of bitch, by the way. also my mother was there and i kept flirting with the sales assistant. he was a lash.

I've failed as a woman, i wear heels once a year and that's it. Hate them, they hurt, whats the point in that.

been broke/up to my eyes lately, so my most recent shoe purchase is still my graduation shoes that i was harping on about a while back. still, i think they bear reposting:
475050af.jpg

i still don't do heels. they hurt my whole legs. besides my much beloved purple sparkly yokes and my handmade green leather mary janes, my shoe collection consists of several variations on the theme of black fake converse.

I don't know jack shit about shoes.
But I have to admit the girlfriend has found some bargains in the Office Sale shop.

All my shoes are falling apart; I should probably do something about it. Heels don't seem to suit me though, maybe because I'm a guy, maybe for some other reason.

i spent an insane amount of cash on shoes in japan. I soon realised my folly when i attempted to get 3 pairs (patent black kitten heels, two-tone dolly shoes and some sparkly red ones) into my case. i had to post the fuckers home.
still, fab shoes, i now delight in watching my pointy toes as i walk down the street. you walk into stuff a bit if you dont look where you are going tho.

cheryl said:

luverly black runners. just realised now you can purchase these at a much much cheaper price online at www.onlineshoes.com :(
how i love shoes.
went into topshop the other day and had to hold myself back from purchasing a very cute pair of flat red & white gingham canvas peeptoes.
I larve those runners got the same ones in yella with black stripes I also
love this thread..
between us my heart skipped a bit over the weekend when I heard
the window of Schuh got smashed in..
that was until I remembered thems only single shoes in the window.

I also got these here last night vintage hhhm http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7745777946&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

sarah said:
I larve those runners got the same ones in yella with black stripes I also
love this thread..
between us my heart skipped a bit over the weekend when I heard
the window of Schuh got smashed in..
that was until I remembered thems only single shoes in the window.

I also got these here last night vintage hhhm http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7745777946&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

those there mary jane's are very very nice. ebay, however, is dangerous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back