bitches of thumped (3 Viewers)

krystal

Since 2000
what are your most recent shoe purchases (inspired by brian's thread).

I have nabbed me 2 pairs of cut price D Havz recently, one of which are these lovely fellers:

1102033050_lg.jpg

mm.

both. My dream career is to be like that 3 titted dwarf in total recall, and to get a premier position in stringfellows as the club freak. and also to be impregnated by denis rodman in the manner of quatto.

cheers bitch.
the first time I wore them someone sprayed vomit on them from his mouth as I stood at the bar in eamonn dorans. Yum.

glamour = GOOD.

aoifed said:
Krystal they're only fab.
Seriously lovely
The only footwear I've bought in the last while is a pair of grizzly winter boots and shell toe adidas.

I yearn for glamour
Specially with my new skirts.

nooo i got them in office on henry st for TWENTY FIVE EUROPEANS down from 145! A score and 3/4. I rarely pay full price for shoes and because I generally go for the absolutely most ludicrous ones they tend to get marked down in the sales because no one else is stupid enough to want to wear them. Go me.

And nope, I wear black frumpesque low wedges to work because I can walk in them and whatnot.

aoifed said:
Did you buy them off the internet?

Do you even wear lovely shoes in work?

Last shoes were in de sales. In schuh. woodeny heel with round toe and kinduva little miniature buckle at the toe with bits cut out nearly in a butterfly shape. They're brownish and oh so 50s if I wear them with schoolgirly type tights.

Oh no, actually, last shoes were last week, stoopid little black indiany slipper type yokes with all mad sparkly bits all over the front. You know the ones. Blah. Exactly.

However, I need new runners, stat.

ramps said:
19091_m.jpg

i just bought these.

Do you like them? Those types of 'brogues' dont go well with 'bunions'.

I have to buy my shoes in that freaky foot store beside the old quill. They have a tiny selection of huge shoes. They have a Richard Kiel collection that look quite smart.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Do you like them? Those types of 'brogues' dont go well with 'bunions'.

I have to buy my shoes in that freaky foot store beside the old quill. They have a tiny selection of huge shoes. They have a Richard Kiel collection that look quite smart.

I told you last Friday. Try Funnybiz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back