Biscuits, lovely biscuits. (2 Viewers)

Thanks to this thread i went out and bought a packet of Fruit Shorties. I will try my bestest to eat them all today. I am a fat.

I actually can't stop eating them. This is brillo. I'm half way through a packet. I eat one everytime I finish a section of my reading/finish a sentence.

When I was little, my parents were well scabby and only used to let us have one bowl of cornflakes of a Saturday morning, so we used to put in too much milk and say 'but i can't waste the milk, I'll just throw a few more cornflakes in' and then put in too many cornflakes and say 'but i can't waste the cornflakes' etc. until we were half way through the box. How wiley. I'm doing that now with a bowl of tea and a package o shorties, telling myself 'but I have so much tea I can't waste it without biccies' 'but there's some biccies left, I should have more tea'. How wiley indeed.

I miss McVities White Chocolate and Raspberry cookies. Scrumptious.

Fox's Party Rings are on sale in the camden casket but they're pure shite

BC0216.jpg

Fig Rolls are BISCUIT FUCKING ROYALTY.

Theres ACTUAL nourishmenmt in them bad boys.Although..truth be told thats why I favour motherfucking biscuits over other types of poxy confections.

REAL FOOD VALUE!

RIGHT THERE..GIMME A BISCUIT...BAMMM

See them sweets..STICK EM UP YER ARSE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back