Bike punx's's's (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 67
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 9
Parnell street opposite the ilac centre. Compare their prices with cycological on the notrh quays just down from O'Connel bridge towards the ha'penny before you buy anything.

I've found cyclogical cheaper than cycleways for alot stuff. Square wheel is probably cheaper than both if they have what your looking for. Also the shop under the footbridge in fairwiew can be well cheap too.

sarah said:
Shorty said:
1. Isn't there a bike building/maintanence workshop coming up soon? Anyone have any info? I think they have permission from the garda to take abandoned bikes from around the city.

2. You can open a u lock with a ball point pen if you want. http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=67493[/QUOTE]

It's called Urban Bicycle exchange (UBE),
it's going on for 5 weeks in the project and kicking off tonight!
They did get permission to rescue abandoned bikes around the
city.

Did anyone get to go along to this? was it any use etc?

jimbobjones said:
you need to get two locks if you ask me. for both wheels and frame. ive got a specialized heavy lock and oxford long cable lock. id defo recommend the Specialized lock its about €45 from Cycleways. the Oxford long cable one is good aswell as if you're out with your mates who dont have a lock itll stretch over theirs too

DO NOT rely on the oxford lock alone.My bike was nicked whilst shackled with a really expensive one.Turned out a dodgy locksmith was selling their master keys to tea leafs. Got the bike back luckily though.If you have a bike worth nicking a kryptonite lock is your only man.

bike punx is weird.
11.jpg

(how i spent my halloween)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back