Bike Punx Unite! (3 Viewers)

PUNX

clowns.gif

It's punk. I seem to have infected most of the school, blissfully leaving me with a lot less students to teach and a lot more space in the staffroom. INFECT THE SYSTEM!!

YOU TEACH A CLASS!!!!!?1!
I'M TOO FLABERGASTED TO EVEN ALERT THE PROPER AUTHORITIES!!!!!!!

drunk punks, peace punks, crust punks, chaos punks, plastic punks, street punks, bonehead punks, chineapple punks
as if other people don't drink, oppose war, refuse to wash, wreck everyone else's buzz being dicks, co-opt a subculture as a fashion, use streets, be morons or eat chineapples

no need to be raggin' on bikes

the word punk has lost all meaning after reading that first line...it seems more like a word to describe the noise a tin of beans makes when you throw it in on top of the other shopping

Get a van and then laugh at all the saps getting wet on their bikes. Then watch them ask "can I put my bike in the back of your van out to the session". FANNYS aha ha ha

anyone wanna join my crew

'Hatchback Punx':p

Im in! Hatchback punx, micra sector. I :heart: the warhorse (yes it has a name). It gets me places warm and dry, AND i can sing along loudly/badly to all my favorite tunes!

im so glad i fit in with a gang! i dont know what i would have done if i had to secretly like hatchbacks and punk at the same time.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back