big up to all you guys! (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

Hey I'm leaving my computer job this week so I wont have the same access and time to post on thumped anymore. This saddens me greatly as you are, all of you, great interweb heads. I know some of us haven't seen eye to eye and wind each other up online (hi andy!) but the love is there all the same. You have helped me stay sane in an otherwise mind numbing job!And I've made some great mates and had good music with lots of you. I'll drop by from time to say hi etc.But the fat lady has sung on my thumped experience for now.

lastly thanks pete keep up the good work!

Latex lizzie said:
Hey I'm leaving my computer job this week so I wont have the same access and time to post on thumped anymore. This saddens me greatly as you are, all of you, great interweb heads. I know some of us haven't seen eye to eye and wind each other up online (hi andy!) but the love is there all the same. You have helped me stay sane in an otherwise mind numbing job!And I've made some great mates and had good music with lots of you. I'll drop by from time to say hi etc.But the fat lady has sung on my thumped experience for now.

lastly thanks pete keep up the good work!

does this mean your own business is kicking off?

i didnt get to know you really. you seemed to be sometimes jealous of me sometimes, but nonetheless, rest in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back