Big Boy Sol (2 Viewers)

i look forward to the robbie fowler goal celebration.

there has to be more gay footballers. robbie im sure can sniff 'em out.

Hector Grey said:
sure isn't arsenal the gay club anyway?
i'll tell you who isn't gay, that big dunc ferguson. did you see the cloobber he gaveyer man on wenesday? pure radge, that ned.

him and ally mc coist are the worst huns in history. pure nazis.

rSol, wherever you may be,
Not long now 'til your lunacy,
And we won't care when you're hanging from a tree,
You Judas cunt with HIV.

[tune of the Adam's Family]
He played and had a shocker,
Got subbed and cleared his locker,
And now he's off his rocker,
He's fucked up mentally.

if this is gonna become the thread to sully the good name of footballers by outing them, well, apparently, Matt Taylor, the portsmouth left back, is gay.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

rsol... took me a while, but i get it now.

it's been a while like, how come you still have the hump?
did you give rohan ricketts the same kinda treatment?
or was he just too shit...

Hector Grey said:
it's been a while like, how come you still have the hump?

If Hitler turned up somewhere in South America would you say the same to the Jews? ;)

I don't speak for every Yid, but...

Leaving the club after years of keeping us up single handed? No problem.

Going on a bosman earning the club nowt in return? No problem.

Signing for our biggest enemy? Mmmm, troublesome but ultimately I'd forgive him (see out treatment of young Edward Sheringham when he went to ManYoo)

Lying to us for six months about wanting to stay at the club then doing all three of the above?

YOU LYING JUDAS PRICK!!! :mad:

Hector Grey said:
did you give rohan ricketts the same kinda treatment?
or was he just too shit...

Rohan signed for us from Gooner Filth. He was shit, but I had a soft spot for him. Totally different set of circumstances.I wouldn't write off every Goon who came to the club, I'd be happy to see Henry or Ljunberg at Spurs TBH.

he was in a bit of a bind tho. was he supposed to say "oh i'm off to arsenal at the end of the season, but i'll be playing out of my skin for Spurs until then. Promise."

did this all begin perchance when sol was witnessed reading the guardian at half time?

John D'oh said:
he was in a bit of a bind tho. was he supposed to say "oh i'm off to arsenal at the end of the season, but i'll be playing out of my skin for Spurs until then. Promise."

No, he could have come out (how queer...;)) and said "I won't be signing a new contract for the club, I feel its time to move on and experience new challenges. I hope the clubs fans will understand my decision, and will welcome me back to WHL if and when I return with my new club"

Lying for 6 months then signing for the Filth was cowardly.

Barton requested a transfer after Citeh offered to double his money. He's played roughly 1/3rd of the amount of games Judas played for Spurs, and he ain't out of contract until next season.

When he's done as much for Citeh as Judas did for Spurs then maybe the Citeh fans might be a little bit more understanding towards his desire to win trophies. Like Spurs fans were with Teddy Sheringham when he went to ManYoo.

therecklessone said:
Barton requested a transfer after Citeh offered to double his money. He's played roughly 1/3rd of the amount of games Judas played for Spurs, and he ain't out of contract until next season.

When he's done as much for Citeh as Judas did for Spurs then maybe the Citeh fans might be a little bit more understanding towards his desire to win trophies. Like Spurs fans were with Teddy Sheringham when he went to ManYoo.
here's the thing, maybe if spurs won the od bit o' tin, they could keep the dumitrescu's and ruddocks of this world.

just a thought.

Hector Grey said:
here's the thing, maybe if spurs won the od bit o' tin, they could keep the dumitrescu's and ruddocks of this world.

just a thought.

Appreciate the sentiment, but we let Dumitrescu go ourselves when we realised he was a one trick pony, and Ruddock left in the aftermath of Sugar vs Venables, and not for footballing reasons.

Players leaving ain't the problem, have I not said that enough?

therecklessone said:
Appreciate the sentiment, but we let Dumitrescu go ourselves when we realised he was a one trick pony, and Ruddock left in the aftermath of Sugar vs Venables, and not for footballing reasons.

Players leaving ain't the problem, have I not said that enough?
i get ya, it's the players who stay are the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back