BIC razors (1 Viewer)

The Schnapper

Golly gosh
For some reason I bought a 10 pack of BIC disposable razors the other day and I would advise anyone from using them. They have two blades and they cut the face off ya. I think tattoo artists even use a higher quality disposable razor for removing body hair.

Has anyone else had the experience of shaving with one?

They can be used for peeling coconuts.

ive just discovered the joy of shaving in the shower. No More Nicks! even without a mirror! it does add on many minutes to shower time though...

I did that once years ago and cut myself badly, first thing i noticed was a stream of red running down my belly.

Use good razors. You've only one face and you'll be glad when you don't have varicose veins* on your cheeks at the age of 40.

* helpfully, varicose and vein are on pages facing each other in the dictionary.

I used to use the blue bics for years, I thought anything costing more then 50p a unit was for queens and footballers. Then I got Mach3 on Stans advice and I have to say I would never go back. I had always assumed bleeding badly was just a natural part of shaving, turns out, it's not so...

I used to use the blue bics for years, I thought anything costing more then 50p a unit was for queens and footballers. Then I got Mach3 on Stans advice and I have to say I would never go back. I had always assumed bleeding badly was just a natural part of shaving, turns out, it's not so...
also if you go back to one of the light ones after the weight of a mach 3 you're almust guaranteed to carve up your face.

I held one in my hand in tesco yesterday, and mulled over it

didn't buy it though

there's a free USB memory stick thing with them too

hmm

mulling again

One of the best shaves I've ever had was with a broken disposable (one for those blue ones). Somehow the head of the razor broke off and I had to use that. it's really good because as you shave with the head / blade part between your fingers (your fingeres are holding the head part from behind obviously) you gain a real indication of the contours of your face rather than with a the plastic handle. I've only done this 2 or 3 times ever but worth giving a shot.

Anyone ever shave with a shaving knife?
ugh

is that one of those cut throat razor things? once i had a full big beard i wanted rid of and rather than spend the day hacking it off myself i went to that barbers on westmoreland st thats kinda under beshoffs and has a picture of john bruton getting a shave inside. it seemed like the perfect solution so i went in and asked for the hot towel shave, grand, took about an hour, the face was a bit scraped and sore feeling and it cost €36. after i paid the lady gave me some tissues to dab at my face, i thought it was because she had put all this soothing balm stuff on it and it ight need a bit of a mop but as i was going up the stairs i realized it was to mop up the blood! she had absolutly butchered me and didnt say so much as a word about it. i had to go into work then straight away and try and sneak to the jacks without anyone seeing so that i could check out the damage and make myself less frightening looking.

seeing as this is a lads thread can i ask if my mistake was in letting a lady do the shaving or does maybe your face need to be a bit more used to regular shaving before subjecting it to that sorta thing? either way im never doing it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back