beyond ridiculous... (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by minka
commiserations, silo.

(on the job thing, and possibly also on the tom jones cd)

i'm far more upset about the latter, to be honest.

ah here, leave tom out of this tom.

my old man told me he was a member of the tom jones fan club in his salad days. uh huh, i says, uh huh. i was a member of the beano fan club. and the lfc one.... i think. never joined a band fan club. remember all those letters in in smash hits. hi, i love matt bianco and would like to inform him..... that kind of stuff.

well, i'm rambling.

here, tough break on the job, but jobs are bollocks andyway. i'm always kinda jealous when somebody loses their job...

Originally posted by silo
no, but i got a tom jones cd, if it's any consolation.

...i blame psychotic no. 2, mainly cos it's her fault.

That's not what you were saying the other night Silo. When I met you you were grinning and drooling and screaming "LOOK WHAT I WON!" whilst fanning out all of your lovely cds for all to see. You will remember I just laughed my face off thinking of how lovely and tidy my desk was as a result. But sorry about that cd and VERY sorry about your job. Could they not have waited till Christmas eve to tell you like? Pricks.

You want job in Mastehs lesteraunt? You must be good at Dish washah. Have expelience too. No lie, Masteh knows when you lie. You get flee noodles and as much flied lice as you want. Thats you pay. Plospect of plomotion to waitel afteh ten yeals expelience. You want? Me put in good wold wif masteh fo you.

Masteh say: "No bling weak white boy to wolk fo me. Theey smerr rike Daily ploducts! Me hate that smerr."

Originally posted by Bruce Lee
You want job in Mastehs lesteraunt? You must be good at Dish washah. Have expelience too. No lie, Masteh knows when you lie. You get flee noodles and as much flied lice as you want. Thats you pay. Plospect of plomotion to waitel afteh ten yeals expelience. You want? Me put in good wold wif masteh fo you.

Masteh say: "No bling weak white boy to wolk fo me. Theey smerr rike Daily ploducts! Me hate that smerr."
Haha hahaha:p :p :p .....thats some funny shit.

Originally posted by silo
snigger...

billy, stop it.

Me no Birry. And did you call me a sniggeh? thats lasism. I can't berieve you peopre can't except a fliendry srope.

And speed lacer, you no raugh at me no moh...me got selious plobrems wif engrish ranguage. No joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back