beyond ridiculous... (1 Viewer)

silo

yesterday i won the thumped raffle.

today i lost my job.

no joke.

this is bizarre. i'm sure buddhists would have something to say about it.

i'm not too upset, it's kind of ok considering, but i might not be around here quite so often over the next while.

yeah, i don't really like it too much (the people, the work is fine) and i was thinking of leaving, and i'm not too surprised, but still...

sorry to hear that silo! That's truly a drag. Is there any kind of severance compensation? If my plans on the island don't work out, what say we go on a cross-continent crime spree? Nothing violent--I'm a frilly blouse--but like y'know suckering rich old ladies for their tiaras, have our own floating supervillan lair, maybe unearth hidden pirate booty? btw, what fab selection of prizes came in the raffle?

Originally posted by dubh in seattle
sorry to hear that silo! That's truly a drag. Is there any kind of severance compensation? If my plans on the island don't work out, what say we go on a cross-continent crime spree? Nothing violent--I'm a frilly blouse--but like y'know suckering rich old ladies for their tiaras, have our own floating supervillan lair, maybe unearth hidden pirate booty? btw, what fab selection of prizes came in the raffle?

Cool... you could nicknamed The Ermine Fox. A dashing dastardly diamond thief, decked out in suits made from the finest cut from Saville Row and a Panama hat that casts a devilish shadow of suspicion over that winsome smile.

yes! i'm on for it! can we also pinch world-famous diamonds from under the very noses of bumbling, incompetent policemen?

btw, what fab selection of prizes came in the raffle?

there was some designer clothes, some fine wine, some concert tickets, some gift vouchers and a shitload of CDs

the last of the prizes will be disposed of today

i believe anthrax tickets were up for grabs! which lucky bleeder got 'em than?

no, but i got a tom jones cd, if it's any consolation.

...i blame psychotic no. 2, mainly cos it's her fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back