Betamax Format/Brian Cullen's Love Bullets/Bastard Rain (1 Viewer)

cpr

Pricks....
Website
www.myspace.com
Betamax Format, Brian Cullen's Love Bullets and Bastard Rain play the Boom Boom Room, Murray's, O'Connell Street as a special celebration for my birthday.

Come one come all.|..|

Entrance:5euro
Dress code:sexy

I'd imagine till after 12 bells!depends on licensing etc which Ive just emailed my main hombre Joey about. think the rock should only be beginning at 9:30!.|..|

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday cpr... in case I don't make it tonight. Apparently you should be good to yourself. Go Aries.

Aries Horoscope

(Mar 21 - Apr 19)

Saturday, Apr 12th, 2008 -- You may have a gentle way of caring for those you love today, as the Cancer Moon can soften your harder edges. But looking after others requires that you tend to your own needs, too. Instead of stressing yourself out by attempting to be everything to everybody, slow down and be good to yourself first.

Well its a pre birthday gig, couldn't get a venue for the exact date of my birthday!I'll try be extra good to myself today tho!Thanks Hayworth

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday cpr... in case I don't make it tonight. Apparently you should be good to yourself. Go Aries.

Aries Horoscope

(Mar 21 - Apr 19)

Saturday, Apr 12th, 2008 -- You may have a gentle way of caring for those you love today, as the Cancer Moon can soften your harder edges. But looking after others requires that you tend to your own needs, too. Instead of stressing yourself out by attempting to be everything to everybody, slow down and be good to yourself first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back