BEST SONG IN THE WORLD- GET OVER IT!!! (1 Viewer)

I have this cousin. He's a few years younger than me and for years I hated him. He is cocky, persistent, loud, mean and as self-orientated and vain as you could imagine. I don't hate him anymore. I realised that he's just really desperate for approval and probably a bit lonely. His mam is a cunt and ruined him from the start. I, in fact, have kind of a soft spot for him now. When I see posts by Kafka, that's who I think of. Life's just funny that way.

B

i have a deep seated belief that came into being around 4 weeks ago whilst listening to my portable music machine walking home locked after the pub that the best song in the world ever written is 'walking on the moon' by the police.

P. Littbarski said:
i have a deep seated belief that came into being around 4 weeks ago whilst listening to my portable music machine walking home locked after the pub that the best song in the world ever written is 'walking on the moon' by the police.
that happened to me the other night after two whole bottles of kopparberg mixed fruit (about a bottle and a half too many for me). except the song was 'little mucous monsters' by estel.

the last time i was that drunk i also thought that getting orange tribal tattoos would be great idea.

P. Littbarski said:
It's pretty good alright [sorry about the understatement]. I'd put it in a top 10 of "across the board" best songs. Along with

"I Need A Hero" - Bonnie Tyler
"I Can't Go For That" - Hall & Oats
"Whip It" by Devo
"Another Body Murdered" - Faith No More [Feat. Boo Ya Tribe]
"Deep Space 9mm" - El P
"A Family Affair" Sly & The Family Stone
"Assassins" - Lightning Bolt
"We're In This Together" - NIN
"Heartbeats [Rex The Dog Remix]" The Knife
"Somewhere Worth Living" / "Free The Flange" - Decal

And yeah, that mixed fruit is Loud Mouth Soup for the Gods!

i would like to personally thank the person ( if youre on thumped please reveal yourself) for making a dreary night in whelans absolutely hilarious...
so i was taking a piss when i looked up and saw "CUT" written every few inches on the wall. and "CUT are one of the best bands in dublin". and "www.whatevertheirsiteis.gay.com" everywhere. and in huge letters over the toilet "CUT".
then written over this in green marker was FUCKING KNACKERS.
made my day. must have been someone here..
its the right hand cubicle in the toilets near the stage.
brilliant.
that and the fact they wrote "ONe of the best bands".

g-stereotypical said:
i would like to personally thank the person ( if youre on thumped please reveal yourself) for making a dreary night in whelans absolutely hilarious...
so i was taking a piss when i looked up and saw "CUT" written every few inches on the wall. and "CUT are one of the best bands in dublin". and "www.whatevertheirsiteis.gay.com" everywhere. and in huge letters over the toilet "CUT".
then written over this in green marker was FUCKING KNACKERS.
made my day. must have been someone here..
its the right hand cubicle in the toilets near the stage.
brilliant.
that and the fact they wrote "ONe of the best bands".

Dunno if it was thumped, cut have garnered much notoriety all over the internet.

I opened that link expecting to hear City Slang by Sonic's Rendezvous Band. I didn't.My conclusion is that this thread is guilty of fasle advertising.

P. Littbarski said:

Sting claims to have written it one night locked after coming home from the pub.

therefore... you are...Sting?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I opened that link expecting to hear City Slang by Sonic's Rendezvous Band. I didn't.My conclusion is that this thread is guilty of fasle advertising.

I had similar expectations regarding Baby Got Back. I concur with your conclusions. Send for the ombundsman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back