best song in the world ever, for today at least (1 Viewer)

Unicron said:
I haven't no, my mate that turned me on to them has it downloaded but he hasn't got around to burning me a copy yet, I've heard a split E.P. that they did with Five Mod Four and it's not very good.

I fucking love that band; in fact, seeing as they're unlikely to come over here to gig any potential holiday to the US is going to coincide with them gigging.
dig this: when i was in new york during the summer they were playing there during the first week i had arrived but were sold out by the time i got there, obviiously a mare. i did sneek in to see them play their soundcheck and then got hustled like a rube by some local with dodgy tickets. which was also shit. then they played two days after i left, which was fate's way of telling me: you're never gonna see them. they were slick in soundcheck though. they all look like middle managers (cos i think they are) and rock as hard as beejaysus. kept playing everyone chooses sides. it was very slick.

my musical choice for today is a toss up between rachel's - "frida kahlo" because it was the first song I listened to this morning. also, all of "slanted & unchanted", which I'm listening to now. what a lovely trip down memory road.. :)

on an unrelated matter, never EVER drink a bottle of M&S champagne.. :(

kirstie said:
do do do dodododododo do do do do dodododoooooooooooooooooooooooo
i wish they had of used that as supermarket music for quinsworth

do do do do "luke, help me take my helmet off. let me look on these great value back to school copy books with my own eyes" do do dooo do do dooo

george mcfly said:
i wish they had of used that as supermarket music for quinsworth

do do do do "luke, help me take my helmet off. let me look on these great value back to school copy books with my own eyes" do do dooo do do dooo
They use it at QPR just before the teams come onto the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back