Best Sepultura record with Max Cavalera (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 48
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 3

Best Sepultura record with Max Cavalera

• Total voters
Great thread.

Beneath The Remains all the way. I have fond memories of listening to it on repeat while playing Monkey Island 2.

From waht I remember I liked both beneath the remains and chaos ad equally, that was a log time ago. I'll vote chaos ad as I still remember some of the songs off that.

Whats the third song off Arise called again? That's probably my favourite Seps song.

I used to be absolutely obsessed with this band, up until Against... That's where it ended for me.

Arise, though I never really listen to it now. Roots is the only one I still listen to a bit.

schizophrenia,think its probably because its the first good sepultura record i heard.
can't believe anyone gave roots a vote,think its awful.

schizophrenia,think its probably because its the first good sepultura record i heard.
can't believe anyone gave roots a vote,think its awful.

i thought it was amazing on the firts few listens, but got fed up of it really quickly. I'm more likely to listen to pre Chaos AD stuff now.

Whats the third song off Arise called again? That's probably my favourite Seps song.
Desperate Cry.

'Chaos AD', as it was one of the last albums I ever stole from the Virgin Megastore. Prior to seeing them tear strips at the SFX (with Paradise Lost in support - a great show from both) I used to be partial to 'Beneath The Remains'. Now that I think of it, I don't think I've listened to a Sepultura album in about five years. Must root one out. Bought a few Obituary albums there a few weeks ago to replace tapes. 'The End Complete' is just an awesome piece of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back