Best place for cd pressing (1 Viewer)

mpo and trend are the only ones really into bands, sonopress are only for software cdrom thats probly why they didnt even hear the glitch on yer cd
. beleive me all the rest just use cdrs (you can know by the tiny writing inside beside the centre hole) and crappy burners and sticky labels. as i says before ye get what ye pay for

Ralph Waldo
"When Nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it."

ralph waldo said:
mpo and trend are the only ones really into bands, sonopress are only for software cdrom thats probly why they didnt even hear the glitch on yer cd
. beleive me all the rest just use cdrs (you can know by the tiny writing inside beside the centre hole) and crappy burners and sticky labels. as i says before ye get what ye pay for

Ralph Waldo
"When Nature has work to be done, she creates a genius to do it."

They weren't Cdrs. This was a proper run of cds. All from a glass master. As I said all the stuff from Mid-atlantic goes to their duplication machines.

kraster said:
They weren't Cdrs. This was a proper run of cds. All from a glass master. As I said all the stuff from Mid-atlantic goes to their duplication machines.

Biggest problem right now is Mid Atlantic have closed for holidays - good luck if you've a single or album selling like hot cakes. gimme Trend any day. yeah they charge a TINY bit more for some stuff but you KNOW they work. if you're going to america in the morning they'll work thru the nite to look after you, and you only pay them when you've seen the job, heard the job and its right. No money up front coz they trust ye (fools!)

stephenoblunt said:
Want to press up 1000 cds including inlays and quality is extremely important.

Trend Trend Trend. they'll master a couple of trax free before you commit. no strings. they make CDs so they know excatly what's needed. they use SADIE, latest version, abbey road, Bob Clearmountian, yeah, yeh, yeah - they all use SADIE
Trend willl tell you what worx, what doesn't work. they're not a one-man home operation who cant afford a remake if there's a problem, but they're not a huge mutlinational who doesn't give a toss. the boss is there every day if you really have a problem. COLGATE RING OF CONFIDENCE - that's what I call 'em, they made a FEW CDs for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back