Best Onion headlines ever (2 Viewers)

All the area ones are great.

Area messageboard in savage infighting shocker.

i called the g/f's attention to the recent (current?) Onion story about New Orleans getting hit my a huge meteorite and being turned into a lava-strewn radioactive wasteland...but i hid the top part of the page (The Onion banner) - her reaction? "oh my god, that's horrible"...her reaction when i showed her it was actually the Onion? "what's Onion?"

at least i had a chuckle, ya know...?

in my old job, there was an explicitly stated rule that nobody was allowed to read the onion headlines out loud to everybody else

yet every wednesday, we'd still all be there loudly enunciating 'clinton deploys vowels to bosnia' and 'clinton vetoes 'stab clinton' bill' and 'christ converts to islam' and 'holy shit! man lands on fucking moon!' to eachother

Try The Ferrett (http://www.theferret.org.uk)

"Botched 'Real Boy' Operation Leaves Pinocchio Fighting For Life"

Wind Chill Factor, Thermal Energy Cancel Out, Leave Burning Man Strapped to Airbus Fuselage at 'Comfortable Room Temperature

Surviving Members of The Famous Five To Face Charges of Interfering In Police Business

Bono's Decision To Move Into Pop Music Criticised By Political Community

Ladykiller gets life sentence
A caption underneath a picture of a jock and a jockette on their wedding day.

Amish give up
"This is bullshit" says Elder

c0De_n1NjA said:
"Holy fucking shit - america under attack" it featured a picture of a fireman hugging a cop with the caption "Hugging up 76%"

oh yeah. Kinda remember it bein funnier at the time but thanks for posting it anyway.

cheers.

all time favourite:

"Sinatra warns ruskies - 'knock of this commie bunk or its a ring-a-ding-ding for you bozos'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back