best classroom heckle (1 Viewer)

Its not really a heckle but theres two classes wher we can ge away with pretty much anything. In German, the teacher is as deaf as a post so people should "ah fuck off you old cunt" or some other such insults fairly loudly at him. Also in Physics much fun is had with electronics & resistors. What ya can do is hook the resistor to a direct power pack backwards (- power to + power etc) and then peg it as fast as you can, after about 8-9 seconds the resistor explodes (quite loudly) and leaves a horrible metallic burning smell after it. Also, hook it up mormally to the power pack for a few seconds but do not touch the two wires coming from it! Leave it down somewhere where someone will pick it up, by the genius of people they usually pick it up by the wires for some reason and when they do ZAP, bout 20 volts into em.. so evil..

Keith Talent said:
We had a science teacher with a hearing aid.

During one lesson everyone in the class starting mouthing words and not making any sounds. Naturally the teacher wondered what was going on and thought there was something up with his hearing aid. So he turned it up.
And the class proceeded to make loud noises - thus shocking our teacher with an enormous noise.

We our science teacher from 1st til 3rd year, Sr Immaculata had no sense
of smell ( god knows how that became common knowledge) so people used to start sniffing in her class saying there was an awful smell of gas.
meaning everyone had to be evacuated, til another teacher could be fetched to check the truth of this.

apatrently the latest slag in boys secondary schools is "sir, i saw doyler in the queue for brokeback mountain yesterday" which is usually retorted with "i saw his da in the queue for brokeback..." and extending throughout the family circl
e..kids these days eh?

Ah jesus , Doug. Walked into a mathys class and sat down with a shitty trail of toilet paper out the arse of his jeans, then when he was told to concentrate he told Ms Henderson ''I can kill a cow''. I dont think he was threatening her , just telling her he had to the ability to murder livestock. He also used to steal another teachers phone off his desk and read his messages when his back was turned. Upon seeing one that said ''thanks for a great time last night, love Rachael'' or something like that , instead of saying ''ha ha mr kelly whose rachael '' or something, he just looked the teacher dead in the eye and growl ''rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaachael''.
Its not a heckle, but fuck me it was funny

There's this switch on the wall in our business class that no-one knows what it does, so a few months back, when we got a new substitute teacher, we decided to put it to use.

We'd walk into the class, sit in our seats, and one of us would flick it on. As soon as it was flicked on, about 4 of us would start humming very loudly. Then, we'd turn it off and stop humming etc. so she'd think it was something in the wall or something making the noise.

Anyways, one day our hums started to get more and more..violent-sounding and just as your one was walkin' over to it to see what the frickin' craic was, one of the lads went "AHH!"

Scared her arseless.

Ahhh..school-days really were the best....wait.

My music teacher was attrocious. So another guy and me played "shit teacher". Basically keep saying "shit teacher" and progressively get louder.

Of course, there was the pencil-drop game. This was where the entire class would repeatedly drop their pencils on the desk from a low height at the same time. Quite effective at driving a teacher insane.

And there was the time we had a young trainee teacher for our Irish lessons. He was a very young looking bloke from Derry.
Anyway, one school night a bunch of lads in my class spotted him outside Break for the Border, where the bouncer wasn't letting him in on account of looking too young.
As you would expect, he was reminded of this by the classroom on numerous occasions. Poor fella.

someone wrote one of my teachers a cheque for £3,500, on which he then put an extra zero, so it was £35,000 . The plan didn't work, and he got in a little trouble. He was never able to give out to any of the students after that. It wasn't really a heckle, but if he ever tried to say something to someone, they'd just give him a knowing look, and he was put in his place. His classes became very relaxed after that little scandal.

'excuse me- you seem to have dropped your bender card'
(person instinctively looks down)
haha.
(person bends down picks up the imaginary card)- 'no there must be some mistake, this is your bender card- see, there's a little picture of you bumming your dad on it...'

chap in my school had a shit in the corridor once. then in an unrelated event someone wrote shite in shit in six foot lettering in the toilets. great school.

Cormcolash said:
We used to play "Try and set the teacher on fire"
also "Suck the gas from the pipe in the chemistry lab until you pass out"
also "throw the teacher's car keys out the window"
also "Pour a full bottle of concentrated hydrochloric acid all over the desk to see what happens" (lots of acrid smoke which lasts for about half-an-hour)
Also "use the bunsen burner as a flame thrower"
also "throw the biggest bit of sodium you can get into that bowl of water over there"
also "Shout "BEEENNNN!" at the teacher over and over from different parts of the class so he can't figure out who did it last"
also "take the piss out of the kid who tries to be dynamic in English class when reading The Crucible out loud by getting the part of John Proctor and shouting as loud as you can every time he is meant to get angry"

Fuck school was great fun.
You forgot:
Pour liquid mercury into your hand and swirl it around
Set the whole role of magnesium on fire and stare at the white flame

Hm. We had a real dry-shite maths teacher. About five of us had those digital watches that go beep-beep on the hour, every hour. So we synchronised them to do their thing one second after each other. 11am comes 'round.

beep-beep beep-beep beepadeepbeep beep-beep

seanc said:
someone wrote one of my teachers a cheque for £3,500, on which he then put an extra zero, so it was £35,000 . The plan didn't work, and he got in a little trouble. He was never able to give out to any of the students after that. It wasn't really a heckle, but if he ever tried to say something to someone, they'd just give him a knowing look, and he was put in his place. His classes became very relaxed after that little scandal.
what in god's name was a teacher being paid that kinda money by a student for in the 1st place...? curiouser and curiouser.

I dunno it wasn't school related. He might've sold some sheep or something like that. He didn't get it from a student. Small town life = exciting

Sorry for the confusion Lord D

seanc said:
I dunno it wasn't school related. He might've sold some sheep or something like that. He didn't get it from a student. Small town life = exciting

Sorry for the confusion Lord D
heh, no worries, i was reading into it wrong.

sheep, you say?

frona said:
You forgot:
Pour liquid mercury into your hand and swirl it around
Set the whole role of magnesium on fire and stare at the white flame

But Mercury is poisonous is it not? Someone in my class 'dropped' (smashed) a thermometer one day and the classroom had to be evacuated in case anyone breathed in fumes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back