best classroom heckle (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

please enlighten me. I've recently discovered I like giving back cheek and bringing down our lords name in mercy.

I've also started idolizing the female version of Bender from breakfast club in my class.

We had a science teacher with a hearing aid.

During one lesson everyone in the class starting mouthing words and not making any sounds. Naturally the teacher wondered what was going on and thought there was something up with his hearing aid. So he turned it up.
And the class proceeded to make loud noises - thus shocking our teacher with an enormous noise.

Keith Talent said:
We had a science teacher with a hearing aid.

During one lesson everyone in the class starting mouthing words and not making any sounds. Naturally the teacher wondered what was going on and thought there was something up with his hearing aid. So he turned it up.
And the class proceeded to make loud noises - thus shocking our teacher with an enormous noise.

You're very lucky to have gone to a school with such an imaginative student body.

"you're gay" was the best they could come up with in my school.

Well, that and "your mother"

we plastered the blackboard in (unused) sanitary towels once. the maths teacher was a bible basher and didnt take to the onslaught very well

nofriendo said:
BOLLOCKS! i win!!!

bol.jpg

I just remembered yesterday that saying "Tommy Doyle" to someone in primary school made them into a terrible sucker. You didn't call them Tommy Doyle, you just got them to ask you something and then said it. And it was a terrible insult! Sort of like telling someone "a bottle of coke" instead of a joke. Or maybe I'm imagining things...

we used to play the 'see how long you can stand on your desk without the teacher noticing' game. that was fun, but didnt really last very long.

We also used to do little dances when the teacher wasnt looking.

Oh oh- and stealing stuff and putting it in someones bag and then rat them out- that was fun.

Or trying to get my goody 2 shoes mate (who never got a detention in his 6 years) into trouble...

'Who did [insert something bold]?', 'It was doug miss, and he said you were a fat cunt'

it never worked though.

I was in biology once, and we were dissecting a pigs heart.
After cutting it up for 45 minutes or so, me and my partner took a few pieces of the left, no wait, the right ventricle, and lashed it into a sandwich, that was tucked away in a lunch box, that belonged to a fat dude that sat next to us. mmmmmmmm heeeeeart.

we once had handcuffs in school and put them on one of our mates..but unfortunately my mate lost the key so the poor girl had to sit during religion class with a pair of handcuffs on..girls also used to hide in lockers and make crazy noises and stuff..until one day some dizzy bitch got stuck in it and the school caretaker had to come up and take apart the locker to get her out..from 1st to 3rd year we used to play the thing where you had to see horwfar you could stand up without the teacher seeing ya...jeez good times..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back