Benoit Pioulard (1 Viewer)

Sounds really nice, i hadn't heard his music before.
Crayonsmith is doing some gigs in Germany with him next month i think

WHAT
I must interrogate, er I mean chat to Ciaran about that after.
His stuff is on Kranky, that track's from 'Précis', and then there's 'Temper' too. And he has other releases like a collaboration with Praveen and some 7" releases. And he's toured with Windy & Carl.
I've probably listened to Précis more than anything else this year (was late discovering him), it is so so so good.
www.myspace.com/pioulard

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd go as far as to say Triggering Back is one of my favourite songs ever. Perfect autumn music. I never really listened to the rest of Precis though, probably because I was scared the rest of it wouldn't be as good and I'd be disappointed.

I'd go and see him though. Someone make it happen there, please.

I'd go as far as to say Triggering Back is one of my favourite songs ever. Perfect autumn music. I never really listened to the rest of Precis though, probably because I was scared the rest of it wouldn't be as good and I'd be disappointed.

I'd go and see him though. Someone make it happen there, please.
Do go listen to the rest of it, it's awesome seriously! You'll love it! It's not all like 'Triggering Back' too, the opening song is all layers of guitar, very white noise-y.
'Triggering Back' is my ringtone, how 2006 is that! :p

He's great!Id love to see him,Id almost burnt myself out on "Precis",got Temper there a few months back and its brilliant too.
Himself and Windy and Carl would make for a pleasant oul evening!

Himself and Windy and Carl would make for a pleasant oul evening!

I saw them together in Portland with Christopher Willets and White Rainbow.
He did a nice little set, one continuous piece which meshed nicely with what was possibly scenes from 'Man with a Movie Camera' projecting on the background.
Windy & Carl were fuckin' intense - My legs began to buckle after a while. I was talking to Carl beforehand without realising who he was - Low's Lazorbeam was playing in the background and for some reason I started singing along to it and we just had a nice little chat about nothing having heard Low in ages.

Idyll floored me when I heard it first. Such a sublime tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back