Benefit gig (1 Viewer)

I'm PM-ing you now

.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Thanks to the guys from Easpa Measa and Knife at a Gun Fight for volounteering to play.This should be a good gig.

Its at a happening venue with an underground grass roots kinda tone to it so lets punk it to the terrorists..|..|

i'm just gonna say to everyone on this site (and i am a bit mashed) that i have been laughing for over an hour at various eirecore threads and then this....a fuckin bungee cord of nasal discharge shot from my schnoz upon hysterical laughter and hit hy keyboard.
keep it up lads -love-
straight in

I dont think its very funny,this Johnny guy obviously has too much time on his hands and doesnt respect the serious state of decline in todays society.

I think this whole board is the cancer of society. A prime example of a dickhead collective. Let's have a deadly gig with deadly bands and a deadly dickhead collective flag hanging behind the drum kit. It would be original and great.

Politakill1 said:
I think this whole board is the cancer of society. A prime example of a dickhead collective. Let's have a deadly gig with deadly bands and a deadly dickhead collective flag hanging behind the drum kit. It would be original and great.

Clearly Politakill didn't pull any birds tonight.

eoin said:
Don't remember agreeing to this gig... Oh well, I suppose if its for a good cause.

are you going to wear that hairy willy thing? i was just looking at the photos from the scene thread....:eek: :) .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back