Benefit for a benefit-Aware (1 Viewer)

23952691_l.jpg

TELL THE BLUE SHIRT DRIVIN' THE BUS YOU WANT OFF AT BAKERS CORNER. THE COLLEGE IS BESIDE THE CHURCH BUT THERES NO POINT IN GOIN'... THE ORCHARD IS GONE AND THEY DON'T SERVE MEAVES ANYMORE. THEY FROWN ON HARD ROCK IN THE STUDIOS AND THERE'S STILL NO SIGN OF A BASKETBALL COURT. RUMMY THE CARETAKER IS COOL (like principle skinner) ALLAHQUANDLIADTO!!!!

Queen Buzzo said:
Where do I get off the 46a?
Where is the college from there?

Again get off at Bakers.College is next door to the church which is next door to bakers.Ask anyone in the area they will show you.Bakers is a minute from college.Just call me or Kearney If you get lost.

damien said:
what kinda cans do we get for free briano?

None anymore cos of all the bitching in College.
But bands are getting free booze so if your mates with daedulus I suggest you hang close.

Come out anyway man,sure you wont go thirsty..Cans of Bud mind

i thought we were friends, briano?

i always bring my own drink to gigs anyway.

are youse gonna be playin in front of that wall of tv's? you should get them to play the images made famous by u2's "zoo tv" tour.

damien said:
i thought we were friends, briano?

i always bring my own drink to gigs anyway.

are youse gonna be playin in front of that wall of tv's? you should get them to play the images made famous by u2's "zoo tv" tour.

heheheh yeah defo dude maybe you can get up for a guest appearance with us too,drive the fans wild Damo.

having now had the time to comtemplate the matter, i am extremely disappointed that it took a line of aggressive questioning from me for you to reveal that (a) the gig price had been changed from €6 with 3 free boozez to €3 with 1 free booze and (b) that no free boozez are now going to be made available at all.
is the price now €1.50? can we get a free yipper for the gabba instead of a free booze? have you found an adequate supply of coke for the soundman?

how shambolic.

damien said:
having now had the time to comtemplate the matter, i am extremely disappointed that it took a line of aggressive questioning from me for you to reveal that (a) the gig price had been changed from €6 with 3 free boozez to €3 with 1 free booze and (b) that no free boozez are now going to be made available at all.
is the price now €1.50? can we get a free yipper for the gabba instead of a free booze? have you found an adequate supply of coke for the soundman?

how shambolic.

Thats the problem of working in groups Damo.
Decisions made behind your back.
No business like showbusiness as they say.

Yokes and Coke is fine.Doesnt break any licencing laws.

Dave-anyone who seen poster goes"Im not fucking paying 6 euro in to see a bunch of bands I dont know"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back