Beloved Husband and Father Punks! (1 Viewer)

São Paulo Punk

Website
myspace.com
Hello all. Owensie here in mean São Paulo.

Me and Fernanda are getting married on Sat. 10th January and for our honeymoon we're going on the Puget Sound Tour the day after.

They recently changed the law here so that the male partner can also take the name of the bride so I said why the fuck not and took Fernanda's surname. So as of Jan.10 2004 my name will be.........

Michael John RUBIO Owens. OOOOOOhhhhh yeah!

sc(A)nd(E)rs said:
.|..|

Deathpunk congratulations, yeah! But it´s spastic anyway! You are CRAZY young handsome boy! Cheers!
Congrats folks!should we call you Rubiowensie from now on?Hope everything's okay with Fernanda and the forthcoming sprog..Me and Una are expecting our yoke on May 7th.

needtokill said:
Congrats folks!should we call you Rubiowensie from now on?Hope everything's okay with Fernanda and the forthcoming sprog..Me and Una are expecting our yoke on May 7th.

Congadulations although it took me about a month to believe that it was true. Ours is due out some time towards the end of March. Hows Una doing? Lots of farting and crying I suppose.

Lets get a babysitting arrangement going or something.

Anyway, good luck.

Sxean and Shamrock are busy planning their wedding as well. If youse were really punk there would be less births and marriages and more smack related deaths.

My baby is due next october, now all i have to do is find some1 to have sex with!

Look, it's simple ; there isn't enough new blood in the scene folks, so it's up to Owensie and Fernanda and me and Una to sort ensure that someone can take over running stuff for Damo when he dies of a stress induced heart attack in 18 years time.

needtokill said:
Look, it's simple ; there isn't enough new blood in the scene folks, so it's up to Owensie and Fernanda and me and Una to sort ensure that someone can take over running stuff for Damo when he dies of a stress induced heart attack in 18 years time.

But he promised his Kingdom to ME! He said he picked a young'un precisely for that purpose... Sigh, this board brings me nothing but sadness.

What you gonna call your kids??

Weeler is a damn fine name!

As is "Fight - the baby!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back