Being A Boring Documentary (1 Viewer)

Anne OMalley

Needs to get out more
Website
www.rollerssparkers.com
This post is probably a bit late - about two days after the event - but I just started thinking about it again and couldn't help getting hot under the hoody top.

It's about that documentary "Being Dennis Irwin" which was screened on RTE the other night. Did anyone see it? Can anyone, even the most hardcore Man U fans among you, honestly put your hand on your Vodafone logo and say it wasn't complete shite?

That bad? I stayed watching the documentary 'cos I really wanted to see whether they could get anything interesting out of Dennis Irwin at all.

They didn't. I should have put on me Children in Need video.

Happy Noodle Boy (08 Jan, 2002 07:07 p.m.):
You should have watched "Grosse Point Blank" instead. Death by Television. Sound.

Anne O'Malley (08 Jan, 2002 04:44 p.m.):
Can anyone, even the most hardcore Man U fans among you, honestly put your hand on your Vodafone logo and say it wasn't complete shite?

in fairness, rte didn't even try to hide the fact that he is the most boring man in football. they even had jack charlton saying he and keane were boring bastards. what about the arse-chin on yer man though?

I'd hate to see it take a shit.

tbm (08 Jan, 2002 08:16 p.m.):
Anne O'Malley (08 Jan, 2002 04:44 p.m.):
Can anyone, even the most hardcore Man U fans among you, honestly put your hand on your Vodafone logo and say it wasn't complete shite?

in fairness, rte didn't even try to hide the fact that he is the most boring man in football. they even had jack charlton saying he and keane were boring bastards. what about the arse-chin on yer man though?

That'll be "Arse-Chins Shitting, Vol.1" then, eh? Wow. Has he got the sequel. It's called "When Dickheads Piss". Limited edition.

the bearded lady (09 Jan, 2002 11:08 a.m.):
Anne O'Malley (09 Jan, 2002 11:04 a.m.):
I'd hate to see it take a shit.

well, if you change your mind, merro's bound to have it on video..........

You should have watched "Grosse Point Blank" instead. Death by Television. Sound.

are you simple? that is one of the best films ever! its one of the only films i would watch over and over again!

or "tits do the funniest things"
or "i'd like to be a fly on the ball when SHE calls around"
or "america's scariest a-holes"
or "when Nature calls: the flaming javalin story"
......................sorry, so sorry...

I take it none of you philistines watched Footballers Wives last night? My new favourite program - Dynasty meets Dream Team.

I shall die a happy woman.

Christ on a bender, what's that?? Fiction? Documentary? Docu-fiction? Ficumentary?

kirstie (09 Jan, 2002 12:07 p.m.):
I take it none of you philistines watched Footballers Wives last night? My new favourite program - Dynasty meets Dream Team.

I shall die a happy woman.

A ha! Better, it is a new serious in the vein of a shite Sky type production except on UTV. One of the wives is called hysterically called Chardonnay and is a page 3 model.

Everyone was seen reading The Sun, they all have swimming pools (one of which has a classy mosaic of a footballer on the bottom of it), shagging and shower style locker room nudity abound. Interwoven into the total lack of a plot was a murder and a search for a child given up at 13. It was great, I was agog.

I await with unbated breath to see if it can top Titans and other Darren Starr / Aaron Spelling productions.

I'm sorry I asked.

I stopped watching TV series after "Holmes and Yo-Yo" got the chop.

kirstie (09 Jan, 2002 12:31 p.m.):
A ha! Better, it is a new serious in the vein of a shite Sky type production except on UTV. One of the wives is called hysterically called Chardonnay and is a page 3 model.

Everyone was seen reading The Sun, they all have swimming pools (one of which has a classy mosaic of a footballer on the bottom of it), shagging and shower style locker room nudity abound. Interwoven into the total lack of a plot was a murder and a search for a child given up at 13. It was great, I was agog.

I await with unbated breath to see if it can top Titans and other Darren Starr / Aaron Spelling productions.

kirstie (09 Jan, 2002 12:31 p.m.):

Is Players Wives production company paying you??

they should do

It's bleedin' FOOTBALLERS Wives Fiachra - and you know my boundless limit for trash - why I believe I may have loaned you Fast Times at Ridgemont High at one point?

pat (09 Jan, 2002 11:15 a.m.):

are you simple? that is one of the best films ever! its one of the only films i would watch over and over again!

Then you'll probably know I'm referring to the bit where John Cusack kills Dan Ackroyd with a television. Christ, it wasn't that subtle a reference was it?

the bearded lady (09 Jan, 2002 11:50 a.m.):
or "tits do the funniest things"
or "i'd like to be a fly on the ball when SHE calls around"
or "america's scariest a-holes"
or "when Nature calls: the flaming javalin story"
......................sorry, so sorry...

"tales from the brown side"
"the tripple nipple killer"
"snatches of snatch:pussyfooting around the world"
"america's scariest cum-shots"
"who will mind my children? : the true story of a friendly peadophile"
"kipper-gash, the untold peepee".........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back