Beat The Original 2009 (1 Viewer)

That's a great take on it. Definitely send that it the way it is. They have enough boring acoustic guitar versions.

ah thanks so much bean stalk,
i got my acoustic out and this is what me nd sumppl came up with

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

asu can see it doesnt have ne acoustic it it

Me too - I've been trying to get something workable, but I hate everything I've done.
I actually like the cash version (well, more than the U2 version anyway), so I tried that... it's not good.
If only I could sing...

YouTube - One U2 (Cover-- James Lavin)

really sorry about that but to put up this link i needed 3 posts, something to do with spam. neway, this is my attempt. any tips on how i could mix/master it better. hopefully it will prove the point that its very much open to interpretation as is most music. anyway its still a wip so dont be too harsh. they only have acoustic guitar versions on their site, maybe thats what there lookin for. oh well. must get the ould acoustic out and try it that way

oh and yes that is a daft punk sample from aerodynamic

Thats class.Way better than the original.Good job!

Well, my version is completely shit, and if I ever hear the song again I'll kill someone, but I sent it in anyway...
It'll probably never even make it onto the radio

good question...
Whoever she is, I'm sure TodayFM will ram her down our throats for 6 months or so, then forget she ever existed...
When's the last time Luan Parle was on, anyway :)

Who, me? Surely not... well, OK then, here's a download link (jesus, this is a slow network...). For some reason, that can only be downloaded 10 times (not that I think that will be a problem :))...

By the way, have you noticed that they've extended the deadline? I guess little miss socialite's version isn't finished yet...

at the heart of this, i just want ian dempsey to write back.

200px-Dempsey%27s_Den_with_Zig_and_Zag.jpg

slay those 80's demon's in one fail swoop.

God damnit! They just announced this week that the closing date is actually this friday, and at the same time mentioned that the prize is €5000, which as far as I know hadn't been mentioned at all until now...
I wonder if I've time to do a proper version...

i think we shoudl run a side wager of 'spot the neice with this'. you can keep me updated because i never get early enough to listen to that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back