Beat The Original 2009 (1 Viewer)

a few months ago i put a wager on with the sister that u2 had gone one step further into blanket propoganda, on the pretense that the 'magnificent' single was not only a single, but an entire single, press release and review, as i suspect that bono is geting RLY tired of journalists messing up the propoganda with thier grammar and what not. i'd just come from the shop where indeed, one of the tabloids was running the headline 'magnificent' only to read on thumped that there was now a u2 emulation competition.

i always thought U2 could be improved by obliterating them completely. not just death but physical dissolution as well.

i only want to do this if its in a reality tv format where i have loads of ups and downs and shit, for the moment i'm more concerned about the competition on the wheelie bins for 10 free collections.

i only want to do this if its in a reality tv format where i have loads of ups and downs and shit, for the moment i'm more concerned about the competition on the wheelie bins for 10 free collections.
ah, interpretive dance, wheelie bins, and tractor videos... my version will involve all of these... plus whatever other ideas I can swipe from here...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

really sorry about that but to put up this link i needed 3 posts, something to do with spam. neway, this is my attempt. any tips on how i could mix/master it better. hopefully it will prove the point that its very much open to interpretation as is most music. anyway its still a wip so dont be too harsh. they only have acoustic guitar versions on their site, maybe thats what there lookin for. oh well. must get the ould acoustic out and try it that way

oh and yes that is a daft punk sample from aerodynamic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back