Beat The Original 2009 (1 Viewer)

I bet it'll be cathy davey or someone like that - she hasn't been featured on the station for a while, and funnily enough, she's one of the guests at their roof party tomorrow...

when will the finalists be announced?i've been looking for it everywhere but i can´t find any information on that since they changed the date from 4th to 18th!!if anybody knows i would appreciate!thank you

ya who won i havent heard a thing about it then again i dont be listening ta da radio dat much... i entered nearly a month ago but i never heard a ting. oh well.id love ta hear suma da entries!ironyyy oh and whats the deal with this ironing smily?

It seems they have chosen the 5 finalists and public voting starts next week.
They don't actually say on the site (http://todayfm.com/Shows/Weekdays/Ian-Dempsey-Breakfast-Show/BeatTheOriginal.aspx) who the finalists are, there's just a link to listen to each track, numbered 1 - 5 (down at the bottom of the page).
I can't listen here at work, so if y'all don't feel like listening (I'm kinda bored of the whole thing by now myself...), I'll let ye know what they're all like later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back