Beards (1 Viewer)

if you have a beard you should be sure to try out a few different styles while its long enough to do it, dont just shave the whole thing off in one go
pffft. beards aren't a "style", they're a lifestyle. it's very liberating to just grow the bastard and then cut it all off. only metrosexuals give a fuck about how the hair on their face looks.

Hard to style when you're shaving with a scissors.

IRISH BEARDS!!!

They're not Irish beards.

THESE ARE IRISH BEARDS:

dubliners.gif

green%20beard.jpg

St_Patrick1.jpg

I have just realised beards need their own cleaning...
Bitta ketchup in there boss,
Jaysus, you're right and all, stall on there while I give the old beard a quick wash.

Grand. You were saying?

Metallica frontman James Hetfield was stopped by security officials at London's Luton Airport for allegedly having a "Taliban-like" beard.

The band was on its way to perform at Live Earth on Saturday (July 7).
Hetfield was briefly questioned by airport officials until they realised who he was. No explanation was given for why he was stopped, but his bandmates speculated that it was due to his beard.

Sad when good, non-Muzzy, white folk get affected by the War On Terror(ism).

Sad,

But true.......

do you sometimes get a pain in your beard? i used get that sometimes, its like your face gets worn out carrying it around. im not growing another til its all grey. it'll look deadly then

do you sometimes get a pain in your beard? i used get that sometimes, its like your face gets worn out carrying it around. im not growing another til its all grey. it'll look deadly then

Yeah, exactly, beard ache.

What's handy is, having an external socket in the back garden, so when the need arises, you're out the back with the clippers for a few minutes, stroll back inside, nothing clean up.

Deadly.
Cleaning up beard is a pain in the hole.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbHU8qOy2c4"]YouTube - GoateeSaver--Goatee Shaving Template[/ame]

That reminds me,I must have a shave and get dressed today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back