Beards (2 Viewers)

One time when I was about 20 I went home to mullingar and walked up the town past the tech. I forget if i had a beard at the time but i had long hair and a maroon wooly hat with a tassle on it. Anyway, it was between class or something in the school because all the lads were hanging out the windows and they all started hooting and yelling things at me. I was called Bob Marley, Phil Lynnot and santy, then a few minutes later in an unconnected verbal assault a random 40-something year old said "well jesus" to me. Jesus was the usual name strangers threw at me when I had the long hair. it's no wonder i'm terrified of meeting people now.

I had a shithead ask me for money in Temple Bar at the weekend. I said no straight in his face. He replied that I need to get my hair cut. I informed him that he needed to fuck off. He then tried to start a fight with me for a minute or two, when I repeated the request, then I just walked off. According to him he was just out of jail, etc etc etc. All I could think was:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hmmm, not really related to beards.

One time when I was about 20 I went home to mullingar and walked up the town past the tech. I forget if i had a beard at the time but i had long hair and a maroon wooly hat with a tassle on it. Anyway, it was between class or something in the school because all the lads were hanging out the windows and they all started hooting and yelling things at me. I was called Bob Marley, Phil Lynnot and santy, then a few minutes later in an unconnected verbal assault a random 40-something year old said "well jesus" to me. Jesus was the usual name strangers threw at me when I had the long hair. it's no wonder i'm terrified of meeting people now.

'Highlander' is still a popular one round my way

I had a shithead ask me for money in Temple Bar at the weekend. I said no straight in his face. He replied that I need to get my hair cut. I informed him that he needed to fuck off. He then tried to start a fight with me for a minute or two, when I repeated the request, then I just walked off. According to him he was just out of jail, etc etc etc. All I could think was:

Hmmm, not really related to beards.

Why was he a shithead? Just because he asked you for money?
That's not very nice

I'm trying to make up my mind on whether to get a beard on the go again or stick with the mutton chops now that I've cut my hair. Should I start a poll?

I'm a bit horrified at how quickly the beard is going grey. The thinning hair doesn't really bother me even though I never expected it to happen. The greying i did expect but it's happening a bit too soon for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back