Beards (1 Viewer)

for me the winter beard is a bit pointless. Yes it looks better to have a beard in winter but on the other hand the beard just fills up with condensation from exhaling while walking so I regularly come home with a soggy beard. Not warming at all in the long run. And god help us when it snows, came home with fucking icicles in it a few times. I say give it a miss.

how do youse deal with neck beard? i have quite a bit of neck beard and if i don't tend to it i look i tend to look a bit unruly. i don't like that line you get when you shave the neck though. i think it looks a bit 80s Wall Street guy. what do you lot normally do?

This is the best I can do.

Boyish and unmanly.

13390_Original.jpg

Still got it on top though, which is all I really care about.

how do youse deal with neck beard? i have quite a bit of neck beard and if i don't tend to it i look i tend to look a bit unruly. i don't like that line you get when you shave the neck though. i think it looks a bit 80s Wall Street guy. what do you lot normally do?

yeah that can be a bit
1714-5002.gif

i usually tidy the neck with a hair trimmer
use a blade 1 into a blade 0

the trick is to not go too high on the neck... otherwise you look like George Michael

what if you want to go full on MacReady? Do you still trim the neck and let the rest grow out?

yeah, but you'll feel like you need to do it less and less as it grows out.
it's only for tidying it up a little bit
when you hit that point where you feel you look like a testicle

The bit on the neck just below the jaw line kinda grows outwards on me. Just as the rest of it starts to look really luscious those bits start growing in all sorts of ridiculous directions. It's a battle alright.

Have stuck it out this year! Best beard ever and feeling the benefit
How's everyone else doing?

I love my first beard. Nine months old or thereabouts. My first trimming accident only resulted in a smallish chunk being removed from the side of my face too which wasn't too embarrassing.

I'd like to get rid of mine but I shaved it around march (only had since about this time last year) but I found my face looked too weird without it so i grew it straight back. I just can't find a style I'm happy with though.

Jazes..reading this thread has me wanting a beard.

The pube stage though...its a big ask.

Would go great with my new hat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back