Beard maintainence (1 Viewer)

beards rule. they get you in touch with your inner viking. trim it and you may as well wear a dress. a viking woman's dress. which is probably made of chainmail too, but regardless.

what do you gentlemen think on the trimming of ones lower undercarriage? i have heard from my fellows that it doth make the little fellow appear more sizeable to madam.

of course i am hung like the proverbial wildebeest, but still; those of you with lesser appendages...what say you?

oh, way to lower the tone oootini.

i give mine the odd little trim but not for the reasons outlined above. i'd rather not go in to any further actually except to say its not an image thing or vanity etc. :eek: i remember when i had my appendix out i had to get them all shaved off (im not sure why...) and i 16 years later i still recall that it was shockin itchy. and the shaving amounted more to a brutal yanking out of the hair. :eek:

The inital thrill gives way to three weeks of itchy agony. Not reccomended.

In other news: does anyone have a solution to dry 'tache patches? Getting some serious dry skin under the tache, and i can't stands it no more.

The inital thrill gives way to three weeks of itchy agony. Not reccomended.

In other news: does anyone have a solution to dry 'tache patches? Getting some serious dry skin under the tache, and i can't stands it no more.
loofah, unless the stache is thick, then i'm outta suggestions.

i find loofahs really helpful for the starting phase of a beard, before it gets too thick for it to be useful.

yes, a fucking loofah Johnny. a loofah and hair product and tight jeans and a fucking emo haircut. that's me.

Cut off your feet and wedge your ankle socket into the high heels. This way your centre of gravity is directly above the place you're putting all your weight on.

i'm going to start calling the beard a "winter face".

conversely, a smooth visage will be referred to as an "ass face".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back