Beard maintainence (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

Wanna get my hair cut, but want to keep the aul face fuzz. The usual instructions to the barber are "2 all over with no fringe" but how is he gonna blend the locks into the the facial mane?

This could be tricky.

Wanna get my hair cut, but want to keep the aul face fuzz. The usual instructions to the barber are "2 all over with no fringe" but how is he gonna blend the locks into the the facial mane?

This could be tricky.

you generally have to do this yourself.have you got a proper razor (ie head shaver) at home. my brother has one, which works a charm.snip the moustache with a scissors when it starts getting in your mouth

Yeah diy, there's really no need to pay someone else to shave your head.

This could be tricky.

just go for your usual - "2 all over please, barber" and get him to do the beard too. its impossible to trim your own beard properly especially if it gets a bit long

question to beardy types: do you let the beard go all the way up to under your eyeballs or just shave those under eye hair bits? me and john doh discussed this. he reckons only girly men do.
i'm a bit of a girly man i must confess. i likes the neck bit though.

these bits:
473543007_1b80212d97.jpg

The beard looks after itself

any trimming or coiffuring- well you might as well go for a powdered wig and rouge

I shave me neck as it got unbearably itchy after about ten days but the bits you're on about I left alone.

The beard looks after itself

any trimming or coiffuring- well you might as well go for a powdered wig and rouge

is a beard not a beard if it is trimmed?

what tommyrot my young chap. it seems to me that a man in control of his beard is more of a man than his uncouth brother who lets his facial hair take over his countenance. why, more of an ape is he; i daresay.

is a beard not a beard if it is trimmed?

what tommyrot my young chap. it seems to me that a man in control of his beard is more of a man than his uncouth brother who lets his facial hair take over his countenance. why, more of an ape is he; i daresay.

verily and forsooth!!

tis easy to maintain the auld facial follicles with the headshaver/beard trimmer yoke - just depends of what style/shape/depth yr goin for. i do shave the auld cheekbone fuzz tho - otherwise the risk of the apeman/wild farmer look can be run! as for the neck well its whatever looks good from the side (2 mirrors) innit?

my own beard adventures started out due to sheer laziness - would this be the consensus here? or did some of you plan the beardiness?

(i was inspired/morally supported in my endeavours by rogues phacial plumage from 9 years back tho - and he's back in the beardpark now too!)

you'll be slapping me with your scented hankie next

I owe you an "o"

I grew a beard out of sheer doley laziness

Whn I got my arse in gear and got a photo taken for a college apllication I realised I needed a shave, immediately

I had an irrational fear of men's beards as many a lady does..until i got my hands a lovely, well kept, but generously proportioned one!! Now i love 'em...the bigger the better (or something!). I'm particularly crushing on Ray LaMontagne and his purty beard. If you would like to post pics of sexy beards ...Rays included..please do. I'm too lazy.:p

what do you gentlemen think on the trimming of ones lower undercarriage? i have heard from my fellows that it doth make the little fellow appear more sizeable to madam.

of course i am hung like the proverbial wildebeest, but still; those of you with lesser appendages...what say you?

Best. Thread. Ever. Cheering me up no end on this sunny-stuck-in-work kinda day. But i fear photos of undercarriages are coming next.....??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back