Basta! Need Help For All Ages Gigs in Ireland next month (2 Viewers)

Dylan

Basta! Youth Collective are organising a tour around Ireland with the following bands:

Kid Blunt,
Soldiers Take Half,
Langdon Beck,
Almost Cliche
The Spungos
Crooky Fix

A few dates are already sorted but we ned help on the follwoing dates in June.

Sunday 19th - Galway

Monday 20th -? free...preferably somewhere between Galway and Limerick

Wednesday 22th - CORK -badly need someone here

Thursday 23rd - WATERFORD - again badly need some one here

All the gigs have to be all ages because some of the bands are under 18 and seeing as its called basta all age tour.....

Any Help would be greatly appreciated and Im sure we can return the favour at one of our gigs.

If you're able to help please email [email protected] or phone me on 0863073038.

Thanks.

as kid blunt's official head groupie, i will be coming along to these gigs with erin and whoever else can fit in the La La groupie-mobile. PM me if interested. .|..|

Dylan said:
Basta! Youth Collective are organising a tour around Ireland with the following bands:

Kid Blunt,
Soldiers Take Half,
Langdon Beck,
Almost Cliche
The Spungos
Crooky Fix

A few dates are already sorted but we ned help on the follwoing dates in June.

Sunday 19th - Galway

Monday 20th -? free...preferably somewhere between Galway and Limerick

Wednesday 22th - CORK -badly need someone here

Thursday 23rd - WATERFORD - again badly need some one here

All the gigs have to be all ages because some of the bands are under 18 and seeing as its called basta all age tour.....

Any Help would be greatly appreciated and Im sure we can return the favour at one of our gigs.

If you're able to help please email [email protected] or phone me on 0863073038.

Thanks.

Ye picked a bad day for a gig in galway. The yo festival is on and most people young and old will be going to this. its an outdoor skate fest with local live bands & djs etc. maybe ye could consider switching dates with another city. maybe have galway on the thursday and waterford on the sunday or something.

i think they are agin me!

Last time i organised an all age gig in bohs basta put on an all ages gig in cac the day before, this time they arrange to take a load of heads to galway.

oh well. enough of those " anything booked for ..." threads from me, i think im gonna just do my own thing from now on. who needs a cross generational scene anyway!.:D

bohs punks said:
i think they are agin me!

Last time i organised an all age gig in bohs basta put on an all ages gig in cac the day before, this time they arrange to take a load of heads to galway.

oh well. enough of those " anything booked for ..." threads from me, i think im gonna just do my own thing from now on. who needs a cross generational scene anyway!.:D

I didnt know you were organising anything around that time? You've no idea how awkward dates ave been for this! That's the only week everyone is in the country, thats about 25 people!

Yes Kas would you be able to put on the Waterford gig please? that would be deadly...

what dates is that festival in galway?
we could possibly do it on the 20th instead ...windings are playing in galway that day ..although we would love to get it afternoon...

dylan, ive no credit to text ya back but me and brian are looking into sorting something out for you... we're just really busy at the moment with college but we promise to do our best..

when are you coming back?

Soon? I thought u sold ur car?

Will you drive me around all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back