BASTA! CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS GIG -28th DEC (w/nerdlinger!) (1 Viewer)

haha deadly gig! nerdlinger were fuckin brillinat. as were easpa measa. i fucken missed most of foot n mouth coz of the fuckin pigs gah!

was cool to see so many familiar faces all in the one place. .|..|

trianglegrrrl said:
I SEEN YOU and by god i couldn't find you after, apparently everyone had went to the pub/town. Bunch of flakes. I was on the cupboard behind corm.

haha yeah i thought i saw ya too; we bailed early unfortunately - flakearama!

spuded said:
yeah hes heading back that way in april methinks, hope yer enjoyin the vancouver bud:cool::p

Fuck sake! I was hoping to give him a call before New Years. Van isnt bad. It's not what I thought it would be, but they have the gabber which is keeping me happy. Miss ya all ect.

Blackenedflag said:
Fuck sake! I was hoping to give him a call before New Years. Van isnt bad. It's not what I thought it would be, but they have the gabber which is keeping me happy. Miss ya all ect.

hey boss make sure you try Puteen (not sure if thats the spelling) but its deadly chips covered in gravy with chesse curd, the ultimate in stodge food, unless ur vegan then your fucked! Ya get a real nice one on commercial drive, oh yeah and that deadly falafal place across from audiophile records does twonie tuesdays, so ya get a deadly falafal for 2 dollars on the tuesday, go there and stock up!

what part of the city you stayin in, g'wan get nakid on wreck beach thats a buzz;)

spuded said:
what part of the city you stayin in, g'wan get nakid on wreck beach thats a buzz;)

Downtown East side, (represent!!). Just around the corner from "Main & Hastings" where the rent is dirt cheap. Downside is you sometimes find junkie turd in the buildings showers now and again.

Blackenedflag said:
Downtown East side, (represent!!). Just around the corner from "Main & Hastings" where the rent is dirt cheap. Downside is you sometimes find junkie turd in the buildings showers now and again.

yeah sure i know it well, ya head up to the asbalt yet for any gigs, what a fuckin dive of a bar. I realised it was the hardcore section of the city when waiting for a bus i noticed more hypodermic needles round my feet than cigarette butts, round that library there is mental. One thing i will say is when i was down there no one ever scabbed a smoek of me, ended up in this dodgy shelter with someone who was trying to buy crack, good days good days!

spuded said:
hey boss make sure you try Puteen (not sure if thats the spelling) but its deadly chips covered in gravy with chesse curd, the ultimate in stodge food, unless ur vegan then your fucked! Ya get a real nice one on commercial drive, oh yeah and that deadly falafal place across from audiophile records does twonie tuesdays, so ya get a deadly falafal for 2 dollars on the tuesday, go there and stock up!

jesus vancouver sounds mad. isn't it a bit chilly for gettin your arse out though?

nooly said:
jesus vancouver sounds mad. isn't it a bit chilly for gettin your arse out though?

not during the summer no, and the winter isnt as bad as those fuckers make out...but yeah the catholic guilt is the only coldness that gets in the way of gettin nakid on the beach, couple of bifties though and its all:p

good job no one noticed i wasnt there. i was too busy holding my boyfriends jacket and practicing all his riffs as rythm guitarist in my other bands, and being a general underling. i was thinking about taking my invisibilty cloak off for gigs in the future?
maybee i'll be better known some day? no probably not!

the pyrate dead said:
good job no one noticed i wasnt there. i was too busy holding my boyfriends jacket and practicing all his riffs as rythm guitarist in my other bands, and being a general underling. i was thinking about taking my invisibilty cloak off for gigs in the future?
maybee i'll be better known some day? no probably not!

ouch:D

good laff indeed. was nice meeting a lot of heads id spoekn too here etc before in the flesh, ed for example, cheers for the can btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back