bassist seeks people for post punk/new wave/alternative/noise sessions (1 Viewer)

Dubfaction

Dublin-based-thirty-something interested into playing post-punk/new wave/alternative/noise inspired music. am thinking maybe something instrumental and noisy but won't restrict things to that.

musical influences everything from dub reggae to jazz to krautrock and on to crustcore but thinking of stuff like Loop, Spacemen 3, My Bloody Valentine, Mogwai, Fugazi, Sonic Youth, Big Black, Pegboy, NoMeansNo, Wire, The Ex.

i have played in indie and punk bands but not for years and am really just into jamming and maybe recording and playing a few gigs. i've written some songs to get things started so if your a drummer, guitarist or any other instrumentalist give me a shout..

looking for: opened minded folk willing to experiment

not looking for: established bands or people who take their shit too seriously man!

i'm 20 and i play guitar, i'd love to have a jam with you if you're up for it, we have almost identical tastes in music, i live in the city centre and i've turned my sitting room into a practice space, pm me if you're interested

Alright man, yeah i'm a singer/songwriter but not in the music sense of thing. I've written quite a few decent tunes. Indie/punk esque. Would love ta get together for jam sometime and try things out. Don't know many covers. I just practise my own shit whenever i pick up the guitar. Living in Dublin.

hello.u still looking for people to jam with?I play guitar.sounds like something I get into.South Dublin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back