bassist available (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter lennart
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0
L

lennart

have played and performed all styles from jazz to rock to classical to musical to whatever – fretted and fretless – lots of experience – can read music, if necessary

i like tortoise, air, miles davis electric 70’s band, belle and sebastian, joni mitchell, beck, tocotronic, beastie boys instrumental - to name a few. i like any music as long as it is kind of special, fun to play, dynamic and professionaly done. interested in samples and electronic sounds as well.

do not like hard rock and bands with more than three electric guitars...

hope to hear from you - lennart

Hi there,

We might have just the thing. Got a drummer, singer & lead guitarist already. Its going to be brilliant completely wacked out stuff, with massive stage shows and theatrics. Music will be really interesting, mad riffs and time & melody changes amondo. Totally professional, gonta be huge.

Email: [email protected]
(I know I know....)

-Brother A

Brother A said:
We might have just the thing. Got a drummer, singer & lead guitarist already. Its going to be brilliant completely wacked out stuff, with massive stage shows and theatrics. Music will be really interesting, mad riffs and time & melody changes amondo. Totally professional, gonta be huge.

boss daemien frost already have two bassists...

HEYA, you sound like what we could be looking for, im rarely on the new so if ya could private message me your number or give me a call @085 1408913 and we can talk,, cheers

lennart said:
have played and performed all styles from jazz to rock to classical to musical to whatever – fretted and fretless – lots of experience – can read music, if necessary

i like tortoise, air, miles davis electric 70’s band, belle and sebastian, joni mitchell, beck, tocotronic, beastie boys instrumental - to name a few. i like any music as long as it is kind of special, fun to play, dynamic and professionaly done. interested in samples and electronic sounds as well.

Hi L. To cut a long story short, the music i do with my band called the muckykids, is a mix of neil young, radiohead, flaming lips. lots of electronics, samples, laptops, experimenting and fun. Nice bunch of lads, not up there own arse. But im looing for a sound bass player who is seriuos into music. check out www.chrismorrin.com for some of the demo MP3s that are up on the site.

Hope to here from you.
email me on [email protected]

lennart said:

Hey mate, we are looking for a bass player for a massive attack / moby / sneaker pimps style band (thats the best i can describe it!!!), we use lots of samples and backing tracks, all original material, i can send a demo if you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back